Christmas special

I want to start this special chapter by saying "Thank you!" This story has 40k reads and got 30k reads in 12 months!! WHat??!! I really really really love you guys!! Thank you!!!

I'm here like losing my mind! Thank you so much for reading this book! Love your comments, but people please, you are all amazing! Stop saying bad things about yourselves.

Now to the story, enjoy:

The first thing I saw when I stepped into the gym, was not what I expected. Everyone was holding a stack of paper and were talking loudly. I really had no idea what was going on.

"Oh, (Y/N). Good timing." Daichi says. I walked to them.

"Good timing? I over slept because somebody didn't wake me up!" I said to him. "What are you doing?"

"We are going to do a Christmas play." Sugawara explains.

"And then the whole school gathers into gym and we'll perform our play." Udai continues. "Although we are not sure whether we should pick the one that tells the story of Jesus or the Santa Claus one."

"Mmm... Let's pick the Santa one." I said and laughed nervously.

"Too bad then. Asahi would have been a perfect Jesus." Suga says.

"Could you please stop bullying me?" He said in a verge of tears. I sigh and take a script that Ennoshita is holding out for me.

"Thank you." I go through the actor category. "Did Ukai agreed on being Santa?"

"Not yet, but we'll make him." Noya says.

"Hinata and Yachi are siblings who gets lost into the Christmas land? You mean Korvatunturi? The place where Santa lives?" I asked from Ennoshita. Gotta admit, he's good with writing scripts.

"Yes. The two of them gets lost and don't know what to do. When the night comes, they have to look for a shelter and that's when they get into Santa's workshop. They meet Santa or Father Christmas, which one is more comfortable for you." Ennoshita starts to explain.

"I prefer "Joulupukki"." I said and pointed my finger up, like I do every time I express my opinion or view.

"I just love it when you speak Finnish. And when you point your finger." I turned to look at Noya with this "what the f*ck" face. Then I shake it off the best I can because once I start to talk with Ennoshita again, the extremely energetic boyfriend of mine clings onto me like a koala on a tree.

"What happens then?" I ask.

"After that Santa goes and shows around the place to the siblings. Tanaka, Nishinoya, Yamaguchi, Daichi, Tsukishima, Narita and Kinoshita are pixies."

"Tonttu?"

"Yes that... I think."

"I have a question. Why Daichi isn't the Father Christmas instead?"

"Hmm. Let's change it into that." I felt cold stare on me when Ennoshita changed the actors.

"You did that on purpose."

"Whaat~? Who knows if you'd look good with a beard." I turned back to the script. "So we are at the point where the siblings are getting know the pixies and Santa. After that- wait, is Asahi a reindeer?!"

"He didn't want any other part."

"Oh I see. So then Kiyoko, one of the message pixies runs in and tells horrible news. The winter and snow will stay forever because the goddess has been taken in prison by a demon! And she isn't able to keep the world and the weather in balance!" I stare at the script and then the actors. "Oh so Chiyoko is the goddess." I turn to look at her. She rolls her eyes.