Game towards Nekoma or so

Guys went ahead and then you started to follow behind. When you get to the entrance you saw a really motherly moment between Suga and some other person and then some weir guy suddenly getting a heart attach. Kiyoko nodded and you followed behind. Kiyoko then leaded you out of the place to inside. After that you two waited for Chiyoko who came after and make the same guy get another heart attach.

"A lady... managers... beauties..." He trailed off.

"Score!" Two boy behind him said. "A lady manager. We win yakisoba bread." Just when Chiyoko was going to talk the guy started to run away. She sighed and then walked towards the other two.

"Hi!" She said. "Do you know where your manager Kobayashi-san is?"

"She is probably in the gym helping coaches out. Why?" Other one of them talk.

"No reason." Chiyoko said and then walked to us. "Let's go. (Y/N) you have work to do. You still have the scissors I gave?" She asked and I nodded. We walked to gym and stepped inside. Daichi was handshaking someone and I could see that he was a bit irritated.But still tried to show off and smile. Right after us came in Hinata who was amazed by ceiling and Kageyama. We walked towards a girl who indeed had really long bed hair and when she turned around I couldn't see her eyes.

"Kobayashi-san, this is (Y/N) and the other one is Kiyoko. Wanna come so we can change your hairstyle?" Kobayashi called girl nodded and came after us.

"I hope you can do something to my hair." She said. I could only hear how the guys started to play as we went to girls changing room except Kiyoko since she went to do her manager work even though she told us she would love to come. So now it was only me Chiyoko and this girl. She went to sit down and Chiyoko took shower to wash her hair. After that I started to brush it while Chiyoko took hairdryer, some hair-clips and scissors out of my bag. After brushing her hair I started to clip it up so I could start the cutting.

"How short do you want it to be?" I asked her before doing anything.

"Shoulder length and also I want my forehead hair to be that short it reaches to my eyebrows." She told me and I nodded. I started to work out while Chiyoko started to make something of from red fabric. It took me almost twenty minutes to cut her hair but I gladly got it done. I started to dry her hair.

"I'm done." I told to Chiyoko who also told she was done. She had made a cute red hairband that had bow on it. She put in on Kobayashi-san's head and then she stood up and turned around. Our eyes was open and we started to smile. From curly bed haired weirdo she became an adorable kitten. Her yellow eyes shone in happiness.

"I wanna see how I look like!" She went to mirror and stared at it for some minutes until jumping on me and hugging me. "Thank you so much! From now on, you'll be my personal hairdresser!" She said after letting me go.

"Okay." I said smiling.

"That's the Neko-chan I know." Chiyoko said smiling gently.

"Neko-chan?" I asked. We started to clean up the place.

"I'm Kobayashi Ne. To friends I'm Neko-chan. You can call me that too." She told me. I nodded. After cleaning up we headed to the gym.

"I don't know if I can go inside." Neko-chan said when we were at the door.

"Come on Neko-chan. I wanna see when they blow up their minds." I said to her.

"Neko-chan, it'll be okay." Chiyoko said.

"But Chiyo-san. What if they start to act weirdly?" She asked. "Okay, we have 99% probability that will happen." She added after a while. So we stepped in. Me and Chiyoko walked to Kiyoko and sat down on the bench while Ne-san went to her teams side.

"How did it go?" Kiyoko asked as she handed writing tablet and pen to Chiyoko who continued her job.

"It went well. She looks like a kitten right now." Kiyoko turned to look at Neko-chan who was doing the same thing as Chiyoko.

"Looks like so." We turned to watch the game and just then Hinata got ball on his face. After that Tanaka and Nishinoya started to do some weird punching thing. I shook my head.

"Why did you gave the writing tablet to Chiyoko?" I asked.

"She is the main manager." I looked at her confused. She started to tell me the reason for her to be the main even though they were same aged. "Chiyoko started when she was 12 only because her brother played in the team. She might have told you." I nodded. "She also knows who was manager before I came. I would like to know who she was. I heard she disappeared just like Little Giant did after high school." I nodded and we turned back to game. After a few minutes and points the game got really exciting. It also ended to our loss. But even then Hinata wanted to play another game after another.

Many hours and games later the sky started to color itself orange.

"Everyone is exhausted." Takeda-sensei said.

"One more." Hinata said.

"Hey! You've been moving around like crazy. Is your stamina limitless?" Nekomata said. Ne-san turned her head so she wouldn't start to laugh. Keishin went and rise Hinata up by taking a grab of his uniform.

"Hey now, we can't. We have to catch the bullet train." He said. It was funny to look how Hinata walked on the air. After that our coach talked to Nekoma's team while Nekoma's coach talked to our team. After some praising and other talk we started to clean up. Kiyoko left to get the bottles and Chiyoko went to help others. I stood on the side watching others. I heard Tanaka and this other guy talk.

'Looks like Tanaka-senpai made a new friend.'

Then I could see Kageyama scare Nekoma's setter and also Hinata talk to someone. Their talk didn't make any sense. It also looked like Asahi scared some first-year from Nekoma, Daichi blamed him as some kind of kidnapper or so. I had to rise my brow when I saw Noya-senpai's intensive stare on Nekoma libero's back. He then went to say something to #3 aka their libero and then runs away. When we were leaving Ne came to say something to me.

"(Y/N), I heard you aren't manager to the team at all. Why are you hanging around them?" She asked.

"I think it's because I like to be around them." I told her.

"I think you should start as a manager." She said. "At first it was for me horrible cause everyone is taller than me. But I got used to it. I actually hope that the team likes me after they see me as a person. Go get your manager place." She said to me smiling. Just then someone placed their hand on my shoulder.

"(Y/N), we are leaving. You coming?" It was Noya-senpai. I suddenly started to heat up. I could only nod to him. After he left Neko-chan whispered to my ear and pushed me to the team and went to her own team. Then started to wave us. She then winked to me.

"Write him a love letter if you don't want to do it directly and confess your feelings."