The loss

It felt very exciting to watch the game. At some point it seems like Aobajōsai has gotten the idea of Karasuno's game style and after that the game got even harder. The most interesting part came when Karasuno swapped setters. It all started with Suga hitting other player on head or stomach but after that the game actually started. It was actually very interesting to watch the team mom to praise others and tell what to do. Still Seijoh keep on getting more and more points.

The game had get more intense during the time had got forward. You could see you weren't the only one who was excited to see all third-years on the court. That was until Karasuno swapped setter again. The game continued to roll forwards and it started to look like Karasuno could get their set point when it all went down hill. Still that didn't stop Karasuno to get their 25th point for the win of second round.

Just a few blinks later it was time for the last set. You stared to get nervous, cause the game just got very intensive. You were basically eating your nails and cheering when you got a point. You also listened what two mans on your right were talking about. You excused your self and went to bathroom to make yourself relaxed at least a little bit. You came back just in time to see Karasuno put Yamaguchi on the court. At the moment he failed his serve you run back into the bathroom. Tension got your stomach go upside down.

You went back and stand there watching. Their points were on thirty one and thirty one. You gripped handrail. This game got more intense than it already was. Just a few minutes later the game ended. Leaving Seijoh to the win and Karasuno to the loss. The team looked so down that they had freeze on their places. They looked so sad that it actually hurt you and you could feel the tears fall down along your cheeks. Through your blurry eyes you saw boys to line up, shake hand and then walk in front of the audition and bow to you. After that you walked down.

"(Y/N), calm down. It's okay." Kiyoko said while drying your eyes when you met her.

"B-but we lost." You felt more tears to come out. Team walked to you and you ran right to your boyfriends arms and cried to his chest.

"(Y/N), don't cry. Seeing you sad makes me sad too." Noya said and then kissed top of your head. He continued this until you stopped crying.

"Okay. I think I'm calm now." You said. You all started to walk away until you heard Seijoh manager to run to you.

"Udai-sama, I need to talk."

Yuri's P.O.V.

Seeing Karasuno so down after we made out match point made me suddenly remember something. Right after they lined up and we bowed to each other they left the gym. I started to think what in the world was that memory. I looked at the points I've wrote up and then the guys who were changing and then I remembered it.

"Guys, I'll go for a moment." I said and run off without listening to them. I run to Karasuno team and saw them walking towards the exit.

"Udai-sama! I need to talk!" I yelled and she turns around.

"Must be something really important as you are talking in a formal tone?" I tried to catch my breath.

"I want to talk in privacy." She nodded and we walked to the gym doors. "I'm sorry for your loss." I bowed.

"No need to apologize. It wasn't you playing."

"Seeing you guys lost made me remember something."

"What?"

"Nearly seven years ago." I said.

No one's P.O.V. + Memory

"One more point and we'll win!" Captain of Japan women's volleyball team yelled. They were playing against some other team. It was already hard and the points were getting closer to the 40. Players were sweaty and felt like this game would never end.

"Imagawa! Give us a good serve!" Achikita yelled from the net.

"Girls you got this! You must!" Yamanaka yelled from the side. Imagawa served and it did went over the net but the other team also got the ball.

"Udai! Achikita! Toyoda! Block!" The three girls jumped up and blocked the ball only to the other team's libero to save it.

"Don't let them have this." Number one from the other side yelled. For some reason they got more power and smashed the ball to girls side. Their libero tried to save but too late.

"Sorry." She says.

"Kobayashi, don't mind! Let's get that one point back!" Mishima yelled.

"Takeyuki! Give us good one!" Otaki yelled from the side where she was standing with Mishima and Yamanaka. The next point however went to another team. It was a depressing moment and the girls felt like they were all in hell. Of course they could already see that they would lost but they were so close. They lined up and then shake hands.

"And they are supposed to be Japan's rising hope. What a joke." Other team started to talk sh*t behind their backs.

"I'm quitting." Teams captain said once they were back to their own gym.

"Don't be ridiculous. It was only one loss." Their coach said to her.

"No. There will be more losses. Besides I'm bored of this. This team will never rise up! This team sucks!" She yelled before walking away with her stuff. The gym stayed silent.

"Mom, what do we do now?" Udai asked.

"We need more members to our team. You will find them. Also new captain. And you need to train harder that ever before. From now on, your practice will be only one hell for you." The coach said. Of course they had to train if these were the results of their original statistics:

Yamanaka Momo
Power: 1/5
Speed: 1/5
Strategy: 2/5
Game Sense: 2/5
Stamina: 1/5
Jumping: 1/5

Udai Chiyoko
Power: 3/5
Speed: 3/5
Strategy: 3/5
Game Sense: 2/5
Stamina: 2/5
Jumping: 3/5

Toyoda Gina
Power: 3/5
Speed: 1/5
Strategy: 2/5
Game Sense: 2/5
Stamina: 2/5
Jumping: 2/5

Takeyuki Ayumi
Power: 3/5
Speed: 2/5
Strategy: 2/5
Game Sense: 2/5
Stamina: 2/5
Jumping: 1/5

Otaki Rikona
Power: 1/5
Speed: 1/5
Strategy: 2/5
Game Sense: 3/5
Stamina: 2/5
Jumping: 2/5

Kobayashi Ne
Power: 1/5
Speed: 3/5
Strategy: 2/5
Game Sense: 2/5
Stamina: 3/5
Jumping: 1/5

Imagawa Yuri
Power: 2/5
Speed: 1/5
Strategy: 2/5
Game Sense: 3/5
Stamina: 1/5
Jumping: 1/5

Achikita Kaedé
Power: 3/5
Speed: 2/5
Strategy: 3/5
Game Sense: 3/5
Stamina: 1/5
Jumping: 1/5

Mishima Tatsu
Power: 2/5
Speed: 1/5
Strategy: 2/5
Game Sense: 2/5
Stamina: 1/5
Jumping: 1/5

"With these results I'm surprised we even get to play so high. We almost win them." Coach said. The girls nodded. "So who wants to be the captain? Yamanaka? You are the oldest."

"No thank you. I don't want to give you talks or so. I would suck with this job." She said.

"I don't think so. All you have to do is to cheer this team up. Give us some kind of good talk. And with that have to stay strong whenever something happens to the team." Udai said.

"You should be the captain." Yamanaka said.

"She is right. Coach, Chiyo is our captain." The coach nodded.

"All right then." She says.

Memory end

"I remember. We lost so bad even though it was so close." Chiyoko said.

"I just got feeling that Karasuno is exactly at the same point as we were. You will rise once again and then it'll be crushed victory." Yuri says. She was then called back to the gym and Chiyoko walked back to Karasuno team with a smile on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" Suga asked when he took her hand into his.

"Nothing, it's a secret."

Sorry, late I know. I have been busy. Anyway you have no idea how hard it has been to write this with out crying. Or maybe you do. Anyway, hope you liked the memory, cause there will be more coming. One more sorry and I'll go to write the next one. Bye bye!