Beach part 2

You walked with other managers towards your teams. Except Chiyoko who was busy with food and Ayumi and Neko who were probably yelling in the sauna, or so it sounded.

"Uwaahh!! So this is what we were running for!" Hinata yelled.

"Good for you. We came by car." You grinned.

"Huh? That's unfair." Daichi said to you. You showed your tongue to them.

"Where did you get that net?" Someone asked.

"Udai's mother brought it here. I don't know where did she get it though." You answered and started to hear yelling. You were able to jump off the way before two hot headed girls run to you.

"So we hit over 40 degrees in sauna! What now?" They looked very fired up.

"That low?! What are you? Babies? Anyway, now you run to water." They started run while yelling. When they reached to the end of wharf they yelled something like bomb and jumped in. Chiyoko walked to you guys.

"Food will take sometime until it's ready. How about you all join those two before they broke the net. Your stuff is in the changing room. Left one. Have fun." After what she said all the boys runs to change and then to the water. "You go too." Chiyoko said to managers.

"Don't let Ayumi and Neko to be only ones having fun with boys." You nodded and threw your clothes to her and run to the water. It was colder than you though.

"It's so cold!" You heard someone of the girl to yell. You dived under the water after jumping down from wharf.

'This really cools you off.'  You thought. Suddenly someone put their arms around your body.

"Catcha! I haven't been able to spent time with you."

"It's not my problem. You have been busy. So have I." You told him. You slipped out of his hands and started to swim. You thought you had gone far away until you felt Noya's hands around your body again.

"You have such a nice body." He said with his face on your neck. Your face began to heat up by his words. You turned around only to start giggling.

"You're so cute with your hair down." You said and ruffled his hair.

"Hey! Let go! And I'm not cute!" You laughed more to him. Then spotted Chiyoko coming to the wharf.

"The food is ready! You can continue your playing after it!" She yelled. You looked at Noya.

"Swimming contest?" You asked.

"On it. Don't get mad when you lose." He smirked.

"Ha. I ain't going to lose!" You started to swim after him and going past him with fast speed. Noya eventually got past you and went in front of you. You got out of the water with him helping you.

"You mad?" He asked with teasing tone. You shook your head.

"Why would I? This isn't over yet." You took your towel and started to run towards the food.

"Hey! Wait up!"

After eating it wasn't surprise that everyone runs back to water, except Chiyoko who wanted to put the dishes away. When the coaches tried to take her job away and make her to go with you guys she demanded them to go and mind their own business. You turned to look at her when she was sitting on the wharf with her legs in water and talking to Sugawara.

"Chiyoko, why don't you come to swim?" She blushed a bit.

"I kind of like forgot my swimsuit to my brother's place when I was there last time. He lives in Tokyo, so..." You had slightly annoyed face at that moment.

"And you didn't bought a new one when you dragged us to buy ones, because?"

"I thought I had it back at home."

"Are you lying?" Suga asked with teasing tone. Chiyoko jumped up quickly yelling no and then went running to the sauna building.

"She is." Suga jumped up and followed her. You rolled your eyes.

"Those two." You then turned to your own boyfriend who was trying to scare you by swimming close to you like crocodile. "You own me 100 yens if they come back here and jump into water."

"Deal." He said realizing his plan had failed. Soon you saw the couple coming back from sauna building with Suga having Chiyoko on his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah. You got me. Now could you please let me walk by my own." Chiyoko said.

"No way. You are in a lot of trouble. Especially when we get to home." Suga said.

"Please let me go." Chiyoko pleaded. Suga only shake his head and then took some speed and started to run towards the wharf.

Don't do this at home kids!

"That's dangerous!" Chiyoko yelled. Suga jumped in the water still having Chiyoko on his shoulder with Chiyoko screaming. You reached your hand towards Noya.

"I want those 100 yens today." You told him.

After water play you all went to sauna. You went in when everyone was chilling there.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Chilling. You?" Eri answered.

"I'm here to complain your heat in here." You took the water bucket and splashed all the water to the stones. It came very hot and others started to scream.

"(Y/N)!!!! You trying to kill us all??!!"

"No and it's still too cold for me." When you started to put more and more heat everyone else run out of the place. When you checked the heat and it was over 80 you climbed up to the upper seat and sit down putting a little more heat.

"Now this is what I call warm." The door to sauna opened.

"We came here to try out these Finnish saunas." Ayumi said when she and Neko walked and sit down next to you. You waited sometime and then threw more water.

"Are you feeling anything?" Ayumi asked from you.

"I'm burning!" Neko yelled. You laughed at them.

"Relax. This is not really anything yet." You told them. You were in there for some more time and then walked out.

"That felt good." You said. You turned to look back. And then started to laugh. Your two friends were red like Nekoma's game outfits.

"Okay everyone. We are ready to go back and train until evening." One of the coaches said when everyone had gone trough sauna and dressing. Boys were going to run back and other managers except you, Neko, Ayumi and Chiyoko since you didn't fit in, by car. When everyone had left except you, Chiyoko started to pack the water net.

"What do we do now? Walk or run?" You asked.

"I already have a drive for us." When Chiyoko ended her sentence you heard a car come to the beach. "Here it is." A woman walked out of the car and you all went to her.

"So you wanted me to take you back to the school?" She asked.

"Yessssss!!! You came to rescue us!" Ne said and hugged her. You all went to sit in her car and she started to drive. When you passed the running boys, you showed them your tongue and Neko made silly faces. Of course the car was convertible so what was funnier than yell at them.

"I will so kill them when we get there." Chiyoko said.

"Njah. Do it at the practice." The woman said. When you stepped out of the car you waited for the practice start and then went to do your job.