Part 3

The game on court was getting intense even though it was only the second set. And there was still three sets to go.

"Watching this, its like Shiratorizawa is a team that logic and reason just don't seem to apply to." Akiteru said.

"I also wonder about their team work. They are an excellent team like us, but it looks like they let their ace to spike most of the balls." Momo said putting her fingers on her chin.

"And we don't?" You asked looking at her confused.

"No, the floor could broke!"

'Eh?!' You turned back to the game.

"It's not fun. Every time we get a point, they take it back." You muttered. "Come on! Try harder!"

Change of P.O.V.

It was all quiet until Shiratorizawa's coach started to yell. Seems like someone messed up.

"Ugh. The demon finally awakens. Why're we stuck with all these strict old geezers for coaches around here? Lots of other schools have younger, nicer guys for coaches." Ukai said. Chiyoko turned to look at him.

"I'm the main coach here and I'm a girl." She said with a little scary voice making other three have shivers on their backs. "Suga, come here." She suddenly said with a gentle and angelic voice.

"Sweet but psycho." Achikita muttered quietly having shivers going up her back too. "Don't mind Tsutomu, everyone makes mistakes. Just get the point back."

"Osu!"

The game continues. (This was the moment I realized that this game is really really long so I can skip few not so important scenes. I want to get to the end as quick as possible so I can deepen your and Noya's relationship) With Karasuno taking points and Shiratorizawa taking them back. Second set, points are 23-23.

"I'll go change. Tell me what happened while I was gone." (Y/N) said and quickly before anyone could see, left the place for restroom. 'Now quickly before anyone sees me.'

"Ara, I didn't know you'd be here too, (Y/N)." *Flash* She turned to looks at the person who said that.

"Shirabu. That flash didn't came from your phone, didn't it?" (Y/N) asked with calm but cold voice.

"Maybe it did, maybe it didn't." She quickly put her phone away. "Anyway, aren't you suppose to be on the audience and not here?"

"Yeah, I was just on my way to restroom so I can change this thing away." (Y/N) said.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yes. But most importantly, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"Nope. I'm here to also watch the game, though I don't know which one to cheer for. Both teams have my friends with them, so it's a tough choice." Yuri said. "Anyway, I should go and look for Iwa and Oikawa. They are both somewhere in the audience. Welp, see ya."

"Bye. And now the sprint for bathroom."

*Time skip*

"Fhew. It feels much more better to be in normal clothing." (Y/N) walked back to bleachers. "What did I miss?"

"We won the second set!" Momo said shaking her by shoulders.

"You kidding right?!"

"Nope, I'm telling you the truth."

"Wohoo! Get the next ones too!!" (Y/N) yelled making few from her own team to put their thumbs up before going back to the game. 

(Actually I'm a horrible person and just jump to the last set)

"If you excuse me, I shall go and puke in the toilet." You said.

"No can do. They need all the cheer and support we have. Though we should probably call an ambulance for our number two." Momo whispered the last part. You looked on the court.

"Chiyoko! What did you do to him?!" You yelled.

"Suga?! I just took his hands! I think I made a hullabaloo here!" She yelled back. You rise your thumbs up for her.

"Way to go!" As the fifth set finally started you got cold shivers going up your back.

"Eww... Now this whole thing gets intense." You said.

"Say no more. I'm going to sit here and keep my fingers crossed." Momo said. Just a few seconds later when the set started, started to happen. The worst was probably when Tsukishima's hand started to bleed.

"Auts." You said and got another pack of shivers going down on your back.

"Okay by your reaction, don't tell me what happened." Momo said. Yachi started to walk towards the exit.

"Tsukishima's hand started to bleed when he blocked spike." She said before exiting.

"I told you not to tell me." Momo said and put her hands around her head.

"Oh don't worry, there is more to come." Saeko said wiggling her fingers teasingly.

"Stop the divination!" Momo said slapping her hands.

"Hold it, aren't you a manager too?" Saeko asked from you.

"Yeah, but I think two managers, older brother who is freaking out and a nurse are already enough for Tsukki. I'll stay here freaking out for the game." You said. Next one who almost dropped down from the game board was Hinata who decided to take the ball to his face. After that though the game went on without anymore accidents.

*Time skip*

Karasuno was under a lot of pressure and literally looked like they would give up on Shiratorizawa's game point that could end the game, until their coach yelled and one of the missing children came back to support others. After he was back Karasuno's mood and play started to roll.

For the last seconds of the last point the whole hall was quiet. So quiet that if you'd drop a needle everyone could hear it. Only noise that was heard was when the ball dropped down on the ground, whistle and sound of scoreboard and breathing, if someone even did that. After whistles the hall filled with voices, since literally everyone started to yell.

Both teams faces were priceless. One filled with sorrow, the other amazed. 

(Y/N) and Momo were literally jumping up and down and singing; "We'll go to nationals! You can't stop us!" while laughing and crying. Both teams shook hands and then thanked management and then the audience. At that point earlier said girls were still and just clapped their hands. (Hands up if anyone else felt hurt when Tsutomu started to cry. Because I did. And I still cry when I see that scene. The precious baby)

Yachi and (Y/N) run down from the bleachers and walked there where the team was. Then slowed down and went to a row with rest of the management of Karasuno. Not much longer they found themselves trying to keep the team awake while eating.

"Fhew... Today was full of surprises." Udai said.

"Yeah. I feel almost as exhausted as they do." (Y/N) said before slamming her head on the table and wondering to dreamland. "Next time I shouldn't take three hours sleep before long days like this." She said. She took chopsticks onto her hand and started to eat.

"Is this called sleep eating?" Udai asked from Yachi who sat down next to her. "Well, it's to be seen how the nationals go."

Wooo!! I finally got it done! This chapter was probably very crappy since  wrote it for a long time and so on. It was also really hard to write.

Note: Little Giants name is Udai Tenma so since Chiyoko is his younger sister I had to go trough the whole story and erase Aratani and change it to Udai. What a job but now it's done. There might be a little possibility that her old surname is still there somewhere, so don't become confused. Thank you!

MSK out 'till the next chapter~