Miyagi prefecture qualifiers, day 2

The next morning you woke up by Daichi pushing you down from his bed.

"Hey why'd you do that?"

"You were taking all my space."

" I wasn't." You stood up and went to the door ready to run for your life. "You're just too fat." You wen't quickly to kitchen while being chased by your angry cousin.

"I am not fat! You sleep like you own the place!"

"Oh look. You two are awake and act exactly like ten years ago. And six years ago." You and Daichi turned to look at your uncle.

"What?"

"That's true. You two have always been kind of like best friends." Your aunt said.

"With him/her? I don't think so." You took the perfect opportunity to slam the pillow you had on your hands on Daichi's face. Then you two quickly took breakfast and went to change so you could leave out of the door.

"I don't care what you say about my sleeping style!" You said.

"You should had go to your own room to sleep." Daichi said back to you.

"It's not my fault I woke up by your talking."

"It was moms fault she came to my room."

"What ever, crybaby."

"Huh?! Say that one more time."

"You were a crybaby back then. Don't you remember?"

"I wasn't."

"You were. You started to cry when someone said something mean to you or to me. I was the one who protected you."

"You just imagine things."

"No I don't!"

"Wow. I never knew Daichi would be a crybaby."

"Me neither." You turned around to look straight at Suga and Chiyoko.

"How long have you been there?" Daichi asked.

"Long enough to hear your lovely argument." Chiyoko said and smiled gently.

"Anyway, I think we should be going before we're late." Suga said while checking the clock.

When you got to the bus literally everyone was already there. You waited until the bus stopped and then went out and to the gym.

"You two do have the first aid-kit?" Chiyoko asked before letting you and Hitoka to go up.

"Yes we do." She nodded and you two went up.

"The other team sure has a loud cheering." You said.

"Hey there!" You and Hitoka turned to look at you right.

"Hello!" You both said to Shimada.

"Are you here by yourself?" Hitoka asked from the man.

"Takinoue has work this morning. He said he might be able to make it for the afternoon game though."

"Man, this is gonna be exciting!" You turned around to look at Tanaka's older sister.

"Hello!" Saeko introduced herself and then yelled to her brother getting the attention.

"Here we go. Day 2, keep winning, guys...!" Shimada said. The game started and you got the first point with the freak quick. Wakunan however wasn't taken back at all.

"What?" You said. It all continued forwards peacefully. Well almost...

Chiyoko P.O.V.

Next to me Takeda and Ukai started to talk about Wakunan's captain's play style. Coach said it was close to Little Giant's play style. He was right but not really. To be honest I don't like when people compare players to him.

"I know that you are right with that but why do you have to compare their captain to Little Giant?" I asked looking at the game that went forward.

"What do you mean, Udai? It's easy to compare on him since he was really good player." Ukai said.

"I know. But literally the only one who should be compared on Little Giant is Karasuno's number 10. Because only he could be the same, right." I said. They both went silent. "Focus on the game." I told them. It all went well until Tanaka and Daichi hit each other while receiving.

"Holy..." I stood up and went there quickly to help. Takeda told him to go infirmary when Daichi was standing on his feet. I started to walk him to infirmary but had to face crying (Y/N) who run to us yelling: "I told you not to die or get hurt!!"

Your P.O.V.

Right after Daichi looked like he was dead I felt tears come out of my eyes and run to the court. It took sometime to go there since I fell down on the edge of the stairs.

"I told you not to die or get hurt!!" I yelled. I hugged him tightly. "You idiot! I told you not to get hurt."

"Eh... I think I'll take both of you to infirmary." Chiyoko said.

"That would be the best." Daichi said. "(Y/N), let go. I can't walk straight if you hug me." I let go but not really. We went to infirmary and Chiyoko told nurse the whole thing. The nurse said it was bad and that she was going to get into work right away. Also that Daichi should rest before going anywhere. We nodded.

"I'm going back to court and you two stay here. (Y/N), you make sure that Daichi rests well, so that he might be ready for the next game, when we win." Chiyoko said from the door.

"You mean if we win." I said.

"No. We will win." Then she walked out and let us alone on the room. I started to look for some bandages since I destroyed my arm while falling down the last ten steps on the stairs. My crying had died down already so now all I focused was that my breath was okay.

"Don't you even dare to sat up." I said while putting on bandages.

"How did you knew I sat up?"

"I can sense it. Seriously, go to sleep and wake up when you have no stress nor headache." I said.

"Won't Nishinoya be sad if you aren't there to cheer on him?"

"I don't think so. He'll understand."

*Time skip*

We walked back towards the court after some rest. The game was still on going when we stood near the doors, not going in.

"They are doing well." I said and Daichi nodded. They came to set point and win the whole thing. We waited for the team come to us when Hitoka came and asked if Daichi was okay which the answer was yes. We went to second floor to watch the game between Aobajōsai and Dateko. It was win by Aobajōsai, which meant the boys will play against them next.