I'm now a VB player

Yuri's P.O.V.

"What in the world are they doing?" I looked at the boy who had gathered around to the gym doors.

"Hey sorry Chiyo. Can't hear you since the boys are talking loudly. I'll call you later."

"Okay. Just don't stress yourself too much. We need you at tonight's training."

"Right. Bye."

"See ya." I ended the call and went towards guys.

"What's all the blabbering about? I can't even hear my own thoughts."

"Sorry Imagawa-san. It's just that he came to here."

"It's Yuri and who is he."

"Kentaro Kyotani. Second year."

"Can't believe you make ruckus over a student." I said under my breath, a little too loud. Also turning the attention on me. And of course, I started to panic. "S-S-S-Sorry!!" I quickly went back to the bench and sat down. I took my notebook and board and started to look at it so it looked like I was doing something, and it worked.

"Whew, that was close to my death..." I looked at my phone that made a sound and opened our message group.

Fr: Bubblegum
Guess what? Dateko has an angry bird in their team!! XDDD

Fr: Darudaru
Stop laughing! It's not that funny!

Fr: Bubblegum
Oh really? Admit it's fun.

Fr: Darudaru
It's not!

What's going on?

Fr: Seina 0.2
Gina's making fun of peoples like usual.

Oh, okay.

Fr: Team Mom
Yuri, Ayumi, Neko and Gina, I need you to come today's practice. Others no need.

Fr: Bubblegum
Are you going to kill us?

Fr: Neko the cat
No you dried banana! She wants us to come because we have three versus three match today.

The conversation between them continued and I focused on boys practice.

Your P.O.V.

"So how long does the way to your house take?" I asked from Chiyoko.

"Not long. We'll take a bus and we'll be there before we even notice it." I nodded and then went to tell Daichi that I will come later to home.

"Okay. Just be careful." He say.

"I'm with Chiyoko. What could happen?" He shrugged his shoulders. With Chiyoko, we went to the bus and drove for 15 minutes until we got to her house. We went through the port and inside the house.

"Wait a second, please. I have to feed those three." She pointed to three fluffy cats that were sitting on the table. "Down. I'm not feeding you when you are on the table."

"Aww, they are so cute." I said.

"I know, right. The black one is Fluffy, the one white with gray spots is Sugar and the last one, brown and white is Lady Marcella Andrea Nymph Diandra Yvette, also known as Mandy." Chiyoko introduced them. I stare at her when she spells the last cat's name. After giving them food we went to upstairs. She opened the door to her room and sighed.

"Hello, people who do not live here."

"Hello."

"Yo."

"Why in the world are you in here?" Chiyoko asked.

"Because we didn't have the key to gym, of course." Ayumi said.

"Anyway, Neko did you bring the shoes I asked for you to bring?"

"Yes I did." Neko took out a pair of volleyball shoes and gave them to me. "My older sister once bought me shoes that were too big. They might fit to you. Try." I put them on my feet and they actually were right size.

"Okay. Now that (Y/N) has shoes on let's go and change." We walked out of the house to gym's changing room. And then to the gym. They begin to put the net up and I went to help them. When we were ready Chiyoko went to get her notebook and then came back with her mother and Sugar.

"Okay so the teams are Neko vs (Y/N). Since we want to know how good you are as libero. In (Y/N)'s team are Ayumi and Gina. Yuri and I are in Neko's team, got it?" We nodded.

"Okay then, are we ready? Remember, this is not a real game. The thing we now want to focus is receiving. Mostly (Y/N)'s receive. You know how to play as libero, don't you?" Akari, Chiyoko's mother, also the coach asked.

"Yes. My boyfriend Nishinoya has been teaching me when he has been free."

"Oh him. Then you'll survive." Then Akari turned to girls. "And now with the full force."

"Oh come on!"

"Shut up you guys, let's start already." Chiyoko said. We went on our sides and Gina started the game. I waited 'til it was Yuri's turn to spike it and then went to receive it. We continued the game until it was set point for us. When the second set started I tried to copy every move Noya had taught me.

"I can actually see you have been taught well. If it could be possible ask him to teach you more." Akari said to me after game and I nodded.

"Sure."

"Good. Now all we need to do is to make sure Fumiko can do her new role as a wing spiker." Chiyoko said.

"Yep. I'm jealous of her. Last year she was shorter than me how can she possibly be taller than before. She was 142 cm and now she is 158,9 cm. Huge grow up." Neko said. Ayumi patted her back. "Stop pitying me!"

"Girls chill." Yuri said to them. I shook my head.

"The first actual match will be in nationals." Akari said. "We will practice hard before that."

"How come this team is already in nationals even though you haven't play any games yet?" I asked.

"No need. We have won the WC three times already so we have been put straight to nationals." Akari told me.

"WC doesn't mean toilet. It's World Cup." Gina said. I made a slow nod.

"Anyway the next time we have practice we'll have the whole group here."

"Mom, we better go and look for (Y/N)'s game uniform." Chiyoko said and was already walking out of the door, with Sugar. We, Akari and me walked after her, while others went home. Since Neko and Ayumi lives in Tokyo they had to leave fast.

"This is where we have all the uniforms. You'll be number 15." Chiyoko said when she opened one of the doors in their home. She then opened one of the closets and took out one of the uniforms. "Try it on." I nodded, took it and went to put it on.

"Heh. I look like a real volleyball player now." I said.

"It suits you, but I think Noya's uniform looked better." Chiyoko teased making me blush.

"Maybe..."

(Flash back to the chapter 10 XD)

A/N: For anyone interested:
Fluffy is a black chartreux
Sugar is a white and grey colored masquerade
Mandy is a ragdoll with white and brown coloring