Second game

"I wonder why they don't have a manager on the court." I heard from next to me. I turned my face to them. Then back to the court to realize none of our managers were there. The team had three of us but still zero was on the court. I walked off from audience and to the court.

"Chiyoko!" She turned to look at me and rose her brow.

"Yes?"

"Where's Kiyoko or Yachi? The game is soon starting."

"In fact, I don't know. They left somewhere and never came back. Probably got lost or something happened." I thought for a moment.

"Can I... Could I..."

"I know what you are going to say, so of course." She gave me the board and we walked to the bench. "Everyone listen up! Since I can't find Kiyoko or Yachi from anywhere, (Y/N) is going to be the manager for this game. Now it doesn't mean that you can come here every five minute and complain that some part of your body hurts, Nishinoya." She turned her stern look at the said boy and then let them go.

"I was wondering when you were going to give up with your manager title when I heard you were a coach. I thought of lecturing you but forget about it." Coach Ukai said. "Good luck with your work (Y/N)."

The game started after Tsukishima's serve. It was clearly harder to block that 6'7 foot tall guy since he jumped higher than Karasuno players thought.

"Okay! This game... got just veeeery interesting." Chiyoko said and I nodded.

"Definitely." During the next set Hinata tried to tip over the blockers only to get blocked.

"Who the hell said that you could be that tall?!" I said. Chiyoko patted my back and told me to relax.

"Remember to put everything up."

"Right." Our first point came when Kakugawa set the ball out. After water break they continued to play, only to change their defensive formation. They shifted all their receivers over to cover the cross.

"(Y/N), your face is scary." Chiyoko commented.

"I just heard someone to price our libero." I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"Tsundere. Hinata get us another point." I marked it up.

"What's with Hinata's face?" I asked. Chiyoko started to shake me.

"They are going to do their new quick set!" She said excited. When they made their quick the other teams faces fell. They continued to play until we were on our set point. It ended with Hinata and Kageyama's quick set.

"Yes. We won!"

"Only one though. We still have to win the next one." Chiyoko said to me when I started to cheer.

"Oh, right." I sat back down. The second set started. It started to get really intense as we got more and more points. Not long after we were on our set point, again.

"Now if we win, you'll go there and yell: ha! In your faces!, okay." Chiyoko said to me. I turned to look at her.

"Thanks but no thank you." And after what I said the game ended with our win. Guys rose Hinata on the air.

"Preliminary round, passed. Oh gosh guys be careful!" Chiyoko said as she stood up. "Let's go." I nodded and then followed her out of the court.

"So it seems like you started the manager job out there." Kiyoko grinned to me.

"Ah, I'm sorry." I said as I bowed.

"It's okay. I've been there for two years already, after someone told she was a coach." Chiyoko raised her eyebrows and then smiled.

"Kiyoko/(Y/N) Please, Let us carry your things!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled.

"There isn't anything anymore." Kiyoko said. "I'll go do a final check." She then said to us. Hitoka and Chiyoko went with other team while I went with Kiyoko.

"But why did you went up there?" I asked curiously when we checked the place around.

"I wanted to know how it would feel if you were up there to watch." I nodded then.

"Oh, this is cute." I said when I hold up a lunch box.

"Is that ours?"

"Probably."

"Hey pretty stuff." We turned around to face some guys from other school. They started to ask our numbers and I took Kiyoko by hand.

"Let's go." I said.

"Tsundere now are we."

"Excuse me?"

"You were cuter when you smiled." They were definitely using flirt. I was glad at the moment when Hinata came to rescue. In fact he came only because it was his lunch box we found. At first other one of the boys threw him off and after Hinata jumped in front of us, it was scary btw, he's focus went on Hinata.

"Thank god." I said when we finally had the opportunity to leave. "Our sunshine came to rescue." I quickly hugged Hinata, who started to blush. After that Kiyoko compliment his lunch box wrap. When we got out of the building we were welcomed by Tanaka and Noya's yelling, like usual and Kageyama calling Hinata idiot, like usual.

"Took you long enough. Did you find anything?" Chiyoko asked.

"Yeah. A lunch box wrapped into a cute-"

"You don't have to tell them!" Hinata cut Kiyoko off and we just laughed at him.

"Finally to home." I said as I dropped myself on the seat. "I can go and rest for the rest of the day."

"Actually you can't." Noya said when he sat down next to me. "We have a date, remember?"

"Oh right. I forgot. How is it even a date if go and you put me into some weird clothes that "look good on me" in your fantasy world?" I looked at him.

"The clothes will look good on you in reality, 'cause I'm the one who judges." Noya pointed at his chest.

"Right."

"And we'll start with the cheerleader outfit and the next one will be something more cuter."

"For real?!"

"What? It's for the future. I want my future wife, meaning you, to look incredible good when we want to-"

"How about we talk about that when I'm eighteen? Let's just go and grab ice cream or something like that."

"Aww~ fine."