Final game part 1

These chapters wont only be in your P.O.V. there will be also view from Shiratorizawa, since in the anime and the manga there was.

You stepped out of the bus. Looking at the Sendai City gym.

"This place has't changed since... Oh yeah. Since yesterday!" You said. You continued to say some insults and other mean things.

"What's with her?"

"I woke her up early in the morning, so she's angry." Daichi explained. You kicked down a garbage which you regret right away, since Chiyoko started to scold you shutting Suga down when he tried to start scolding. "Last time she had good sleep was when she wasn't in the team." 

"How much sleep you got last night?" Chiyoko asked from you when fixed the garbage you had kicked down.

"A great three hours."

"What!? You should sleep more. Look at you. Your eyes are black and you look like you could lay down and sleep till the next year!" She sighed. "Why did you went to sleep late last night?"

"Just like my mom..."

"I was out with Noya. When I get to home clock was more that eleven and then I had to do my homework and take a bath. When I though I could fall asleep, my friend called me and asked advice for her problems and the clock was three when I could go to sleep but then May, my cousin, asked me if she could sleep with me and after her came Koichi, so you can see how amazing sleep I got." You told her.

"Hm... There is half an hour or more till the game starts. You can use the time for a nap."

"Oh no way. If I fall asleep now, I'll never wake up." You started to walk towards the team.

"Wait a minute. Is my dear single cousin talking to a girl? Now this is something auntie likes." You said.

"Seems like so. Let's go, before we will be left behind." Chiyoko took you by hand, just in case that you didn't do anything stupid, again. You got to the team who had went a little further away, closer to the doors. You went inside and started to walk towards the court.

"Here is a lot of people." You said. You turned to look at Yachi. "You look a little nervous. You're not even playing."

"Still." You walked past Noya and Tanaka, who were yelling.

"Ennoshita looks like he's suffering." You laughed.

"Does it surprise you?" Kiyoko asked.

"No, not a bit." You had to stop and wait the team that had left behind. When they caught you, you had the change to go forwards. After another stop they went into the court and you managers followed behind.

"Cheez there is a lot of students in Shiratorizawa." You looked at Chiyoko.

"It's a pretty huge school, to be honest."

"Is it? I thought there were just few students who have some special talents or whatsoever." You said as you went to lay on the bench. "I bet this will be very dangerous. Like what Achikita told, their spikes are really powerful and so on."

"Njah. Boys will be totally okay." Then she sat next to you. "There is no way they wouldn't be okay. Fine, there is a change we lose but we just got to play our best and finally outshine them and go to nationals. Don't you think?"

"Yeah. Last few hours that's all I've been listening." Chiyo started to laugh at you.

"I can believe that. It was the same back then too. Also that's the thing that Kōshi has been telling me about." She said once the laughter died down.

"We should probably go and put the water." You said. You tried to stood up but fell back down. "How about you go by yourself and I lay here?"

"Ahahaa. You wish!" She took your hands and started to drag you to take bottles and full them with water. You came back soon after and you went back to lie down on the bench.

"Wake me when the game is over."

Shiratorizawa players walked in at the moment when Karasuno, who was in a mess, wondered where they could be. They started warming up little after and you were left alone when Chiyoko quietly went to talk with other coaches and also the managers. You were fast asleep in your own little dream land when someone poured water on you.

"Why'd you do that?" You looked up into deep brown eyes.

"You were too quiet. More that usual."

"You're right. I was sleeping."

"Well not anymore, so how about you watch us to warm up and then cheer for me?" You nodded after he had snuggled into you and made the puppy eyes.

"Hey Noya! Not fair you got a cute girl to blush."

"Don't worry Tanaka-senpai. I came cheer for you too." You smiled sweetly.

"How come you never call me senpai?!" You rolled your eyes.

"I'll call you senpai when I want to. But now go to warm up." You pushed him off from you. "I'll cheer for you. Nishinoya-senpai." He literally got hyped up and run to the court.

"So you finally woke up?" Chiyoko asked as she sat down next to you.

"Yeah. Noya decided to pour water on me from his water bottle that I probably have to fill full again." She shook her head.

"What's the point with Shiratorizawa having cheerleaders?" You asked.

"Don't know. I heard it's the volleyball team's own cheerleader group. Guess what I have with me." Chiyoko smiled sweetly to you. It took you a moment to realize what she meant.

"No Chiyoko, NO!!" You tried to run away but she took you by arm and stopped you.

"I think Noya liked it last time. So why wouldn't we put it on you again. Besides this is a big game and they need someone to cheer for them."  She dragged you to dressing room and gave you the outfit. "When you are ready, go to bleachers and cheer loudly with everyone else."

"You kidding me?"

"Nope. Here's the pom pons. Go and shake your hips when he's looking." Then she left you alone.

"You said what?!"