It's THE day

(Y/N) walked back and forth in the dressing room. Yuri was running behind her trying to make her hair look elegant. It didn't really work out.

Iwaizumi Yuri, 22, supermodel, pro volleyball player.

"*(Y/N), you need to calm down.*" (F/N) says watching her walk around biting her fingers.

"*I can't! This is the most important day in my life!! What if something goes wrong?!*" Her eyes are wide and she looks like she could start crying any minute now.

"Nothing will go wrong. You need to relax and go with the flow." Kaedé says helping Chiyoko do the last touches on (Y/N)'s wedding dress.

Semi Kaedé, 23, works at the airport info point and sometimes as a stewardess, pro volleyball player, currently mastering 15 different languages.

"How do you know that?" (Y/N) asks.

"I've been married for two years. AND we had Tendo at our wedding." Kaedé says pointing her finger at the younger woman.

"She got a point there." Yuri says. "Now sit down so I can do this. And Leiko get your butt here and help me out."

"Yeah, how about no. I don't know how to style hair." Leiko says rolling her eyes.

"Stop talking garbage and help me out." Younger woman muttered something under her breath but eventually helped the blonde out. (Y/N) had her friends to help her out on this important day. The whole morning has been a one big panic for her. It was currently 12 o'clock and they had three hours time time to make her hair, make up and dress. Mostly everyone from Karasuno team, back then, had came except Hinata who was busy playing beach volley.

"I can't wait to see who catches the bouquet!" Fumiko says clearly excited and Daruma and Miki join with her.

"The wedding hasn't even started yet." Gina says sitting on a table staring at the three.

Toyoda Gina, 23, technology engineer, chemist, pro player.

"I hope it's Leiko."

"Yuri I will sue you." Leiko says braiding (Y/N)'s hair. Their bickering helped you somehow ease your nerves. Ne and Ayumi walked in carrying a box.

Kobayashi Ne, 21, shop assistant in a pet store, pro player.

Yamiji Ayumi, 22, lawyer student, pro player.

"You guys are gonna love this." Ne says when she points at the box. "Ayumi went through a whole argument with the vendor just to get this."

"Did you punch them on face?" Gina asks her attention suddenly completely focused on the two.

"Almost. Neko didn't let me get a change."

"*Hurting people is not nice.*" (F/N) says as she got something out of their Japanese.

"*What are you talking about? You'd hurt a random person just for a dollar/euro*." (Y/N) says.

"*That is a big fat lie. I'm such an angel I would never try that.*"

"Angel my ass." (Y/N) mutters.

"Rikona and the twins are out there welcoming guests with Yū's friends." Ne tells as they have just passed them. "Don't look at me like that. I can't call him by last name if you are going to have the same last name in four hours."

"Eh that priest talk. Geez it took forever. Ouch." Chiyoko says poking herself with the needle.

"My feet and patience were dying." Kaedé agrees.

"Three hours." Rini says laying on the same table as Gina. "You've been taking so long that you have two hours to get ready."

"Shoot!"