Training camp starts

You were hella sleepy when your cousin dragged you to school and to bus in the middle of night.

"I know it starts in morning but why on the middle of night?" You asked as you sit down in the bus.

"Yeah. At least we can sleep during the ride to there." Chiyoko says behind you. You had just been out late with Yachi, Kiyoko and Chiyoko because they didn't accept your swimsuit choice. You had to ask them what was wrong with it and what you got to answer was that if you want to turn looks then you have no right to wear one piece. So they made you bought two piece. You leaned to your left where Noya was and stated to sleep on his shoulder.

When the bus stopped you walked out with other girls first before the rest of the team. They stayed back arguing that for country bumpkins every cell tower looks like Tokyo tower.

You all went to the room you were staying in and put your stuff in there. It seemed like all of the girls were staying in the room. After that you all walk into the gym and wait for your team to come.

First play is against Fukurodani. It all seemed to start well but soon everything stars to go downwards. Karasuno's players start to blunder around.

"I feel bad about this." You said.

"Say no more." Other three girls said.

"But it's only because they have been practicing separately and haven't do it for that long time." Kiyoko says.

"They will succeed soon. So don't worry about it." Chiyoko said to you and Yachi. You both only nodded. You watched them to fail their first game and then go outside to run. You walked after them out and looked around the gym before going out.

"Chiyoko, she wasn't here last time, wasn't she." You pointed to purple haired girl with sunglasses, who was standing next to Fukurodani's managers.

"No." She said and then looked the girl better. "Wait a second." She sighed and then walked out. She had her sun-umbrella open, covering her like a noble lady. "You'll introduce yourself to her but not right now. We better go on top of that hill before the team." She closes the umbrella and takes off. You started to race with her but were left behind because of her speed.

On top of the hill you shared the bottles and then walked down.

"Your next set is starting after them so get ready." Chiyoko told to boys who were on the gym door watching others play. After some hours the team was yet again outside done with their last run. They had lost every single set they had on the day. You went back into the gym and started to help guys with training. After an hour you found yourself from bath room almost half as sleep. You would have fall asleep if someone wouldn't have come and scare you.

"Holy! Stop scaring other people!" You told to her.

"But it's so funny. Besides you would be sleeping with your toothbrush in your mouth if I wouldn't had woke you up." Neko said.

"You made that manager of Fukurodani almost got hear attack today." You pointed her with your brush.

"I know. And Udai yelled at me again, something about safety or so. Anyway she is not a manager. Don't believe me, ask them." She said and then you both walked out.

"Right."

Almost in the middle of night you went with other managers to different classroom than boys did. You talked a lot with the other managers. They all seemed to be very nice and everyone get along.

"Tomorrow morning we have to prepare for the breakfast." Yukie, Fukurodani's 3rd year manager says.

"What's the time we have to woke up?" You asked.

"Let's see. The boys wake up at 7:30 and goes to morning run after breakfast at 8:30." Chiyoko says checking out the timetable.

"So we should woke up at 7:15." Kiyoko says.

"Since we have to wake them up." Mako, from Shinzen High, said laughing a bit.

"Which one is better, cold water or air horn?" Neko asked. We started to laugh imagining the boys wake up with cold water or jumping off from their skin because of the air horn.

"If you do gentle wake-up, you make them go crazy or they won't wake up and if you use those two you can make them hate you." Monotone voice came from the corner of the room.

"You might be right." Fukurodani's 1st year manager Kaori said nodding.

"How should we wake them up then?" Yachi asked.

"Open the curtains and let sun wake them up. Simple." Girl from the corner said. Neko stood up and walked to her. Since she was trying to fall asleep it was even "better" for Neko to jump on her.

"You lazy ass girl. Why are you even here?" Neko asked shaking the girl.

"Her grandfather wanted to take her with us." Yukie explained.

"He thinks I need friends. Honestly, I want to go home." The girl sits up and looks at you all. " Neko get off of me."

"Who is she?" You ask looking at the girl. Neko is trying to pull off her sleeping mask.

"Yamiji Ayumi, our school's student council president. Second year. Our schools' Ice Queen, whose look can freeze you forever." Yukie tells.

"I'm pretty much normal girl."

"Oh, she was the girl who was sitting with sunglasses inside the gym, right?" You ask.

"Yeah. It's says no one has ever seen her eyes. Creepy huh?" Kaori says wiggling her finders.

"Except that is not true. Bokuto and Akaashi has seen her eyes when they once accidentally hit her to head with a ball." Yukie says. Neko and Ayumi walks to you.

"The reason is this." Ayumi says and takes off her sleeping mask. You all gasped. "Everyone I've ever met has told me that my eyes are seriously illegally scary." Her eyes are really light pink. It looks like she could freeze you from inside. Even the hell would freeze only by her look.

"Wow, creepy." You say. "But I think they are cool."

"Really?!" Ayumi takes your hands to her. "I just met you but I already like you."

"Thank you." You said to her.