Epilogue

A frustrated yell interrupts your dress up session. You were finally back in Japan as JNWVT wanted to held a big meet up after all the years. Former high school volleyball clubs from the monster generation time were gathering up, meaning there was going to be people who currently were really famous and people who weren't. And people you had never met before. Like husbands, wives and children and others. However you had been told that it didn't really matter what you wore as it isn't a formal meeting.

"Mari is everything okay?" You ask once you open the door to her room. Nishinoya Himari was currently standing in the middle of several piles of clothes, frustrated.

"No! I have nothing to wear." the ten-year-old says. You started picking up the clothes and fold them back into shape before putting them back to closet.

"Then what are these?" Her golden brown eyes narrow as she stares at the clothes on the floor.

"Something I definitely can't wear for today."

"It doesn't matter what you wear. It's a warm day so something light. Your father has one of his white t-shirts with shorts on." You had a (f/c) shirt on and shorts/skirt.

"No you don't understand. There's going to be famous people like Semi Eita and Hinata Shoyo and Sakusa Kiyoomi and more. I can't look average like you two when people like them are preset." You took a quick look at the mirror and then back to her.

"You think I look average?" you ask.

'I'm pretty sure none of them cares what others wear.'

"Yeah."

"You know Mari, this is a great opportunity to make new friends there." Yū says when he walks into the room. "You don't need to look overdressed or dressed for a formal event."

"Good for you to say. You wear the same t-shirt you had when you were in high school." You snorted.

"(Y/N) don't laugh." Yū says clearly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, but she's right. You haven't grown."

"Maybe not but I did gain more muscles." He puts his arms around you. "I'm still taller than you anyway." He smirks and you gulp.

"Gross." Himari says when you two kiss. "Can't you do that when I'm not watching?"

"Right. Sorry honey, but we need to get her something to wear." You say giving Yū a kiss. He leaves the room and you turn back to her. "So what about this one?"

"Lame."

"This one?"

"No, it's too colorful."

"This one?"

"Too much black." You go through her entire closet. "This is the last one."

"Not that one either. I don't like it."

"No voi hyvänen aika sentään. (Oh for goodness sake.) " You mutter. (Bet ya didn't see that coming :D) "Can't you just pick something? We have to leave soon and staying home is not a choice."

"I can't. Why can't I have some of those clothes that are sold by Futuristic Destiny or modeled by Azumane's Apparel or Imagawa's?" Himari asks as she sats down on her bed. You sigh.

"You can do that if you pick something to wear and come with us. The owners of those three are literally there." You have never seen her jump up from her bed so fast and quickly pick something from the clothes you have just gone through.

"Why didn't you say anything about that?!"

"I mean there's going to be models, actors, volleyball players - a lot of them - and other known people. I thought we told you about it."