Unless...

"And that is how it all will go. From the moment you get there to the moment you get married." (Y/N) stares at the girl, whose sitting next to her.

"Pft. That's not possible," (Y/N) says turning her focus back on the book she is reading. Before a sudden realization came over her. "Wait a minute. How did you know my cousins name? Or the fact that I'm half and half? Or that I'm going to study in Japan after this year is over?"

"Just a wild guess," she says trying to avoid (Y/N)'s stare. "Unless." She turns her head back to (Y/N).

"Kita Minako, what are you doing here? You are not even a part of this class!" The teacher interrupts (Y/N) before she has a change to say anything. The said girl quickly stands up and opens the window.

"Whoopsie, gotta fly. I'll see you in Japan." And she's gone out of the window.

"Yeah, that story's not possible."

"Unless..."

Yes unless. 

Readers, this is not the official end of this book/story. It could be, but it's not.

Question: what will the name of your child be? It's a girl. I was thinking about the name Aira or Airi, but it's your decision. Please tell me what you think, thank you!

Finnish teachers like to attack with full names using the surname first. Why they do that? I don't know. But it sure is scary.

Teachers call us by our first names in school. Or by our nicknames.

MSK out~