The end?

A/N: SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't read the manga, read at your own risk!!

Oh yeah, Happy new year 2020!!

This was it. The final game. You all waited for the right time to get on the court. You could see how the air got from excited to nervous and then back to the excited one. One of the judges was talking on the court and then they were ready to take in the first team.

"Are you ready girls?" Chiyoko asked. Her aura was all calm and peaceful making everybody relax. "This will be our last game and we better win this thing. After this game is over, it's time for something so hard and heavy that I'm not sure how to handle it..."

"It's going to be okay, Chiyoko. You're not the only one whose feeling this way." Momo says and Tatsu nods her head. I had no idea what they were talking about.

"What are they talking about?" I leaned to whisper to Neko who was the one standing next to me.

"Graduation." She simply said.

"Oh..."

"Hold up. Don't we still have to go and play world wide games and win the World Cup?" Sakae asks. Tatsu nods.

"We do. But there is a few months break before that happens. The next time we'll be playing in a big and important game, these three are going to be in college." She says and points to Gina, Kaedé and Chiyoko.

"I remember the day when Momo graduated." Kaedé says. "And Tatsu."

"We are getting old." Gina says. "Soon we'll be planning our weddings and futures."

"Hey! Just because I'm 21, doesn't mean I'm planning on having any kids yet." Momo says and glares at Gina.

"Girls, it's our turn." Akari says. We all turn into our serious modes. "Go out there when you hear your own name being said."

"Let's welcome Japan's most powerful volleyball team ever! JNWVT!!" I breathe in and then out. "Coach Udai Akari and former middle blocker now manager Yamanaka Momo!"

"I just got really nervous." Seina says and takes a hold of Fumiko's shoulders and shakes the poor girl.

"And in number order: Udai Chiyoko!" She had (finally) taken the number one as her official jersey number and decided to take her captain position a bit more higher.

"Mishima Tatsu, Toyoda Gina, Yamiji Ayumi, Otaki Rikona, Kobayashi Ne, Ima-"

'There it comes!' Was all we thought of with grins on our faces.

"I'm very sorry, Shirabu Yuri. How many times this has already happened?!" The commentator says. "Achikita Kaedé, Mishima Daruma, Tenkubashi Seina, Tenkubashi Sakae, Hiramatsu Leiko, Shirakawa Fumiko."

I was left alone to wait. I felt my heart beat fast and I felt my body tremble.

'Show them what you got. Do it for Karasuno! Let's see what I've learned in just few months.'

'Thanks to you, Yū. Wish me luck.'

"Last but not least, the newest player of the team: (L/N) (Y/N)!!" I started to run into the light, nearly getting blind, with the cheers and applause going on.

'Smile and wave, smile and wave. And then get serious.'

Final game wasn't against Karasuno like we believed. Halfway through the game Hinata had gotten a pretty heavy fewer and wasn't able to play anymore. So we were against Kamomedai High.