When you get new friend and you talk too much...

I'll apologize. I got hyped up because of Haikyu!! season 4 - IT'S FINALLY COMING!! I have a reason to live. *blessed*

By the way, here's the whole JNWVT group. In the end are pictures of them. I want you to know them.

Also he moment when you just want to go around of the main story and write something, well this is what happens. But still season 4 !!

"Since it's your very first practice with full team, I'll warn you."

"Great. That's exactly what I wanted to hear." (Y/N) sighed making her senpai and friend laugh at her.

"It's not that bad. Just a little warning that they have some tragical pasts. And few are over energized. And so on. They will probably tell you." (Y/N) nodded and took a deep breath as Udai Chiyoko opened the door to gym where the rest of the team was practicing already. Thought a pink haired girl, who she soon recognized as Toyoda Gina, had a little argument with another girl who looked almost exactly like Karasuno's number 10, Hinata Shoyo. The argument however was turning into a real fight and fast. It would have if Chiyoko wouldn't have call everyone to gather around.

"Now that everyone is finally here, let's do a round. (Y/N) you'll start." She told her. The said girl nodded.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm (L/N) (Y/N). First year in Karasuno High." She then bowed and looked up at everyone else.

"(Y/N) will become our new libero after Fumiko starts as a middle blocker." Their coach, Udai Akari explained.

"So very soon then?"

"Yes. Now do a round. Starting from there." Coach pointed to the end of line.

"I'm Yamanaka Momo. I'm currently wing spiker but I will retire from my place and focus on my studies and then the rest. After all I'm 21... I will be you manager from then on." Momo had short greenish brown hair which was on twin-tails that had fluffy hairbands. She also has shiny light green eyes and friendly aura.

Next to Momo stood Ayumi, who (Y/N) recognized immediately because they had already met in summer camp.

"Yamiji Ayumi, setter. Second year in Fukurodani."

"Kobayashi Ne. Also called as Neko, you already know that. Libero and first year in Nekoma."

"Mishima Tatsu. College university, 20 years old and wing spiker." She had short dark blood red hair and dark green eyes. Next to Tatsu was a little copy of her. Though her hair was lighter and her eyes were more grayish.

"Mishima Daruma. I'm first year in Dateko- I mean Date Tech high. And I'm also wing spiker." Girl that looked exactly like Hinata was next. (Y/N) noticed that the only difference between her and Hinata was the color of her eyes. And her chest.

"I'm Tenkubashi Seina. I go to Tokonami high and I'm a first year. Also middle blocker." She crossed her arms proud of herself.

"She is also the team's decoy." Gina said destroying Seina's mood.

"HEY!! Stop calling me that you piece of-" She was shut down by similar looking girl.

"I'm very sorry, she can't behave herself. My name is Sakae, Seina's my twin-sister. I'm also middle blocker." Sakae said and bowed. She has longer hair than her twin-sister. Gina was standing next to her and said something mean into her ears.

"Toyoda Gina. Mind your own business and don't get on my nerves." Her bubblegum explodes onto her face.

"Gina. Position and school and stop with that salty attitude of yours." Chiyoko said and Gina made a long and heavy sigh.