Let the games begin

Like always Karasuno's games are intense, so was this one. Watching it almost made me feel sick, ah but not like Yachi. She's probably going to vomit her heart out. I wasn't the only one biting my nails though. The old Karasuno teammates were also in the audience, one of them crying.

"Chi-"

"HEY! HIMEKAWA! BETTER DO YOUR BEST OR I WILL-"

"GINA! Shut up." Chiyoko commands cutting the girl off and making her to sit back down.

"Damn. Does anyone has extra bubblegum?"

"I might have." Daruma says and starts to search from her bag. "Girls. We have ten minutes till warm up." She says with her phone on her hand.

"Okay let's go then." Chiyoko says and packs her stuff, everyone following her. Even I did after taking one last glance to the game.

'Please win.' I then run after the rest and we quickly arrived to the court we were supposed to play on. The other team seemed to be there already. They did some sets and so on. We walked in there and changed our shoes and took off our jerseys revealing our game uniforms.

"This game is a 100% win." Chiyoko says as she is done with putting her shoes on. She has her hands on her hips and she is looking at the other team doing their warm up.

"What makes you so sure about that?" I ask.

"Because this team never loses." Kaedé answers. I feel a little bit of pressure coming same us all the butterflies into my belly.

"What if I mess up? Will I bring us bad luck?" I asked.

"You will be just fine. We all messed up at some point in our game life." Chiyoko says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"But not anymore though. We are professional players now." Gina says. "Except Seina of course."

"Hey!" The redhead jumps on Gina. I love how they brought laugh and humor into this team. Makes me feel relaxed.

"Okay girls it's our time for warm up." Akari says.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Look they have a new player in the team."

"We might as well have a change of winning." I heard the opponent team say when we were starting our warm up. I heard them snicker and then heard someone smirk next to me.

"Hm! She might be new but don't ever underestimate her. She will kick your ass before you even realize it." Leiko says. I scoot away from her in fear, only to realize that everyone in the team has the same cold and dark look on their faces. This was the first time I have ever seen them so scary and terrifying but also protective at the same time. The opponent team started to shiver so badly it was seen to the back rows on the audience.

"This is going to be an easy win." Fumiko says.

'Even her!' We started our warm up with simple tossing and spiking. As a libero, I and Neko did warm up by receiving the balls. This went on for ten minutes and then was the turn for actual game.

Both teams lined up on both sides of the court. The opponent team was still shaking, while our team had a few very bitter smiles on their faces.

"Let's have a good game." We all said. Then we waked to our coaches and they put first players on the court. I walked with the rest on to the bench to wait for a turn to play. Honestly I wanted to play but at the same time run and hide into toilet.

Game started with opponents start.

"It's out." Gina says.

"No it's in, Neko if you could." Sakae says.

"Sure thing." The said girl went to save the ball and made it to fly upwards. "Chiyoko, Kaedé, your turn."

"Thank you." Chiyoko goes under the ball and gets ready to set it up for Kaedé to slam it down. Their game looked so relaxed. Like they weren't putting any effort into it.

"Hey look! It's JNWVT!"

"Their opponent is so dead!" Could be heard from the audience. To the opponent team, it went to their heads and from their face, could be told that they are now starting the real game. After they had to try and receive Kaedé's canon ball.

"Oh it's on. Girls! Let's put everything we got into the game!" Their captain yelled.

"OS!" After that the real game was truly on. When Sakae started the next set they received it and the setter sets it to their middle blocker who hit the ball over the net and Kaedé blocked it together with Gina. Aiming a point to us. 2-0.

"Go Gina!"

"Acchan!!" The audience yelled.

"Acchan?" I questioned.

"Kaedé's nickname given by her fans. She the ace and her last name is Achikita. So Acchan." Yuri explains.

"Oh..." I look back at the game. As we got the point it was our turn to start again. Opponent received it and the setter set it to their ace who hit the ball. Gina and Kaedé blocked it but this time the ball went down between them and the net.

"Lucky!" Opponent sighed in relieve. Too bad we aimed two times more points than they got. At the moment the game was 4-1 and they were clearly panicking. They seem to be clad about one thing though unlike the audience. When the other team didn't want the setter combo to come on the court, the audience wanted this.

"Neko! Switch with Leiko!" Akari yells. Neko and Leiko does an quickly switch and the game continues.

"Get ready (Y/N). You'll be going onto the court at the next switch with Sakae." I think she could hear me swallow and hear my heart beat getting faster. A lot more faster than ever before.

"Just don't mess up and everything will be okay." Ayumi says.

"Nice cover Tatsu!" Daruma yells.

"Don't give them the look that you're a weakling, 'cause we sure know you aren't." Fumiko says.

"Cover! Nice receive!"

"Go Acchan! Take the point!" The audience cheered when we got another point.

"Few more points and then the switch." Neko says. I felt like fainting and dying at the same time.