Letter

The morning after game towards Nekoma you had woken up early and started to think what the hell you should write down. You tapped your pen against your forehead to make at least some idea of what to do. Your door opened when you make a ball from yet another piece of paper.

"(Y/N) you're going to be late if you don't come now." Daichi said.

"I know." You said while getting off from chair and going down to get something to eat. Your cousin following you.

"What were you even doing there? Homework?" Daichi asked.

"No I was trying to write a love letter but I have no idea how to write it. All I know that I should put my feelings into it. Neko-chan said that it's the easiest way to confess but I have no idea how to write it!" You explained. After that you realized what you had say.

"Love letter? To who?" Your younger cousin asked.

"Just someone I know from the school..." you said.

"I guess it's someone from volleyball club!"

"Yeah you hang out with them like all the time!" You cousins started to asked you who it is and then guess by names. You started to eat quickly so you could escape from this situation. When you stepped out of the door all dressed up and ready to school you surprisingly wasn't late at all. You started to walk towards school while drying to write something up.

"So who are you writing it?" Daichi asked as he looked over your head when you write down something. You sighed.

"Promise me not to tell anyone."

"Of course I don't tell anyone. We'll find out someday anyway who it is." Daichi said laughing a bit.

"Fine. It's Noya-senpai." You said blushing a little.

"Wait what? Nishinoya? Wow. You must be the very first person to ever fall in love with him." He said.

"What? How come? He's so nice."

"Hmm... he is nice but also very energetic and acting before thinking. Probably that's why. And everyone knows he has his eyes on Kiyoko." Daichi said. You could feel your heart broke a bit. Then you had and idea what to write and when you were at school you put the letter in Nishinoya's shoe locker.

Nishinoya's P.O.V

I walked to my shoe locker and opened it. I saw something drop down and picked it up. It was a letter so I opened it and started to read while walking to class.

Dear Nishinoya-senpai

I must tell you something. I know I'm just using your time. This isn't actually that important now that I think about it. I just, I'm in love with you. Not that it matters. Yes, I told you now that I love you more than anything. My feelings just don't matter and I know that very well. Don't worry. You don't have to return my feelings. Cause I know you probably never will. I'm not even expecting you to return them. I must apologize to waste your time to read this stupid letter I wrote. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore. Just wanted to tell you.

Love (Y/N)

It actually broke a bit of my heart to read this letter (Y/N) wrote. She didn't even know that the first time I ever saw her, I might have fallen in love with her. I could still remember the first time I saw her. It was Hinata asked me to teach him with receiving and some other things. I saw her walking across the ground to classes. That was when I knew that there actually was someone who was more beautiful than Kiyoko and also shorter than me. The first time she talk to me was when I actually met her. Her voice is so lovely.

"Nishinoya wake up!" I heard sensei say as she threw a pen to me. I guess I had fall asleep while listening her.  "You can dream during break but this thing is coming to your test so keep up everyone!" Everyone in the class groaned. I soon started to  feel sleepy after teacher started to talk again. I guess I have had too many dreams where I'm with (Y/N), cause only thinking of her makes my heart beat faster and faster. I woke up when Ryū came and wake me up.

"Ryū guess what?" I said.

"No, tell me."

"I just got a love letter." His eyes winded up.

"No way." He said. "From who? Kiyoko?"

"No but (Y/N)." I told him. He looked surprised.

"Noya go tell her how you feel about her!"

"I can't. Just look at this." I gave him the letter and he read it.

"Our kōhai has gone insane! Of course her feelings matter."

"I know! Now I just don't know if I should confess or not." Just then the bell rang.

"You gotta figure out. I say you should confess and I could maybe have a chance with Kiyoko but if you don't want and wanna broke your heart then don't."

"You right." I walked other way and started to think my epic plan of how to confess to her. Should I find her and tell her or wait for her to come to me or next time I see her just kiss her? Too hard...

*To the practice*

During the practice I didn't see (Y/N) anywhere. I hope she isn't avoiding me because of her letter.

"Suga-san!" He turned to me. He was the nearest person at this moment.

"What is it Nishinoya-san?" He asked.

"Do you know where (Y/N) is?"

"Hm... she is probably in the classroom right now. Chiyoko went to look after her." He told me. I nodded and then received in coming ball.

*to you*

I was still sulking with the club thing and started to look trough the notes of the clubs I was even a little bit interested. I don't know why it was so hard for me to choose. Oh right right now I was also sulking with my feelings towards the spike haired libero of Karasuno. Jeez cheeks calm down.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Chiyoko runs to me. "I got a message yesterday from Ne-chan." I looked at her confused. "Did you write it?"

"Yeah. I did. And I gave it to him this morning." I said blushing more than just a few seconds ago.

"Aw~ I feel so proud of you. What did he said?" Chiyoko asked.

"Nothing so far. I haven't seen Noya this whole day." I told her. "But to be honest I write up that he shouldn't waste time to think about my feelings and just forget them." Her face fell.

"What? You can't be serious. You can't write that!" She took me by hand and started to walk towards the door, dragging me with her. "You are going to face him and tell him how you actually feel face to face! I can't accept you being heart broken or him being heart broken because you say your feelings are as interesting as rocks or something else that is not very interesting."