Beach part 1

The next morning Karasuno's managers had the water guns, Nekoma had airhorn and others had the ice cubes.

"Ready?" Kiyoko whispered. You three nodded.

"Go!" Chiyoko whisper yelled. You started to shoot water to sleeping boys who then jumped right up after they got water on them. It made you all laugh.

"Breakfast is ready!" You yelled. When shooting was over and all of them were awake you walked to cafeteria. After eating everyone went towards the gyms.

"You coming?" Kiyoko asked. Chiyoko shook her head.

"We'll stay here with Ayumi, Ne and (Y/N). I don't know if anyone else wants to stay but we put everything ready for the beach." She said.

"And I have to stay because?" You asked.

"Because you can cook." Ayumi said. "Of course if you don't like it here you can go." You thought for a moment.

"Call me when you start to make the food." You then run out after your team. As the day continued to go on you watched them to play.

'Come on, come on. Success at least at something.'

Before lunch break you got call from Chiyoko. She ordered you to come to cafeteria to help out. You excused yourself and went to cafeteria. When you opened the door you were welcomed with delicious scent of food.

"Come on, we need help with these." Ayumi said as she came out of the kitchen.

"Our vice coach will drive us and all of these stuffs to the beach." Neko said when she dragged some food bags to the eating area.

"You should get your swimming wear. We have others already here." Chiyoko said. You nodded and quickly went to your room to get your stuff.

"What about others?" You asked when you put everything in the car.

"They'll run after they have permission to go eat. Other managers however leave before them so that they are ready. My mom will bring us surprise, or so she promised. Let's see what will happen." Chiyoko told you when you sit into the car. You put Ne in the middle so you could fit in.

"Ooh~ Could it be what I think it is?" Neko asked. You looked at her amused.

"No way, I wish." Ayumi said.

"What do you think it is?" You asked. They smirked at you.

"You'll see." They both said. After ten or 15 minutes you stopped next to the beach. You all got out. You took everything out and Nekoma's coach went back to get other managers.

"Let's get this place ready for players." You all nodded and went towards the beach to put everything done. Just when you get ready you heard someone drive to the area.

"Fhew. I'm on time." A woman, who looked very much like Chiyoko but older and had more blueish hair and also brown eyes, walked towards you girls. "I wish I would have time to stay here." She smiled to you all. You nodded.

"Ah, mom." Chiyoko said.

"How are you doing Chio?" She asked and hugged the said girl. "And you two."

"We are doing good." They said at the same time. Then Chiyoko pointed to you.

"This one here is my kōhai (L/N) (Y/N)." She said and you bowed.

"Nice to meet you."

"You too (Y/N). I'm Udai Akari, Akari to probably everyone who is Chio's friend." She smile and then pointed to her car. "I have the surprise in the car you can go and get it." You four run to the car and opened tailgate. You pulled out few boxes.

"Oh yeash!" Ayumi and Neko yelled as they run with the boxes to the beach. You took one other box and run after them.

"Girls quiet it down." Chiyoko said. Her mother wished you all luck and then started to drive away. You opened the box and took out a pump. You looked at Ne and Ayumi who pulled out something.

"What is that?" You questioned.

"It's a volleyball net of course! The one that floats on water." They both said extremely excited. They motioned to you to come closer with the pump and you started to put air inside of it. After five minutes of going it it was full and you put it in water. Also roped it so it wouldn't float away.

"Come on. Let's go and change! I wan't to play with that!" Neko and Ayumi both disappeared to change into swimsuits and you stayed with Chiyoko.

"Weren't they supposed to be high school students?" You asked.

"Yes and Ayumi was supposed to be very serious person. Let's put the sauna ready." You nodded and walked after her. Also after it you changed swimsuits under your shirt and shorts.

When you walked out of girls changing room Ayumi and Neko were already in the water.

"Jump higher!" Neko yelled.

"I'm trying!" Ayumi yelled back.

"Wait for it." Chiyoko said.

"Wait for what?" She pointed to them with her sun-umbrella, wagasa, and you face palmed. They had forgot to take the ball with them. Now they were just splashing water around like morons.

'Idiots...'  You two started to laugh at them.

"HEY! Give us a beach ball so we can play!!" They yelled and Chiyoko kicked the ball to them just as the rest of the managers walked to there.

"Eh? They are in the water already?" Yukie said.

"Yep. Go change before boys come. Or you will have all your clothes wet." You told them. They left at leave you alone.

"Let's go put boys stuff into the their changing room." Chiyoko suggested and you two started to work out with it. After that you started to cut watermelons and put other food ready. Although not outside. You had keys to little building next to the beach and went there.

"I'm glad the owner let us use this place." You said.

"Me too. Someone from Shinzen High knew the owner so they let us be here. Now we can get ice creams to freezer and also make the warm food done." Chiyoko said. She started to make the food and you went to the beach with two towels.

"Are you two done?" You asked looking at two shaking person.

"A-as if." Neko said.

"W-we are j-just getting s-s-started." Ayumi said. You shook your head to them.

"Sauna is warm so go there." You ordered.

"But if we go back to water after that we'll freeze." They said.

"No you won't. I was in sauna for like 30 minutes and after that run as fast as I could to lake." You told them.

"So what? You are you." Ayumi said.

"And it was definitely hot summer." Neko added.

"Actually -40 degrees in winter in the middle of night. And the water was cold af." Their eyes winded and decided to run towards the sauna taking the towels with them. After they left you started to hear yelling.

"Chiyoko! They are here!" You yelled.