The news

I pack a plastic bag and an onesie in a box. After that I wrapped the box and hide it to wait the right person to receive it. Yū was still out on the sea so I can give it to him once he comes back.

*Few days ago* change of P.O.V.

"Isn't it funny how you actually invited me to join your meeting and I'm not even an official part of the team," I say leaning to the kitchen table. Currently I have a nice meeting with the Army aka. JNWVT girls. Newsflash, it's been a year since the game between Adlers and Black Jackals. (2019, one year before the co-co-corona.)

Since the call is at midday, we are all at work. Except I since there's a seven hour time difference and I am currently at home drinking my morning tea. Momo is busy so she's not at the call, same as Daruma who's somewhere doing field work. However Daruma is no longer a player in the team, but she's always welcome back, same as I.

Tatsu is dying at the high school infirmary. Gina -now married with a German man and has Ingersleben as her surname, she get's it wrong every time- is at her lab. Rikona has locked herself into locker room so she can be safe from Atsumu. Seina is waiting bored for more customers. Kaedé is home same as Chiyoko. Chiyoko is looking after her few months old son Kōsuke and Kaedé is going to work in few hours. Neko is sitting in front of her laptop with a really really fluffy looking cat on her lap. Ayumi is having a break at work before a meeting she has to attend. Fumiko is spinning on her armchair at her office. Leiko is doing work at the same time as being at the meeting. Yuri has a focused look on her face as she goes through just shoot pictures. She moved to California as there is better changes to do her modeling. Next she's probably going to try out Paris or New York. Sakae is making a plan for the next class and apparently trying to avoid her students the best she can.

"Oh shut it (Y/N). You are part of us no matter what," Kaedé says. I shook my head.

"How are you going to manage the team if three of you will take a break soon?" I ask taking a new sip from my cup.

"We are holding tryouts soon," Tatsu says.

"And we try to get members up to number 20," Seina tells scooping two balls of ice cream for finally arrived customer.

"We need your opinion, (Y/N)," Fumiko says.

"With what?"

"Which one is cuter, the new cat at the pet shop that Neko is holding or Kōsuke."

"You can't compare a child to a cat." I say standing up and taking one of the ready morning toasts and sitting back down.

"He's an angel." Yuri sighs.

"Speaking of which. (Y/N) have you been thinking about of getting a child?"

"You say it like it's a puppy, Sakae," Rikona says.

"Oops, sorry."

"Maybe someday," I said. "Just in case, how do I know when I get pregnant?"

"Leiko."

"Leiko."

"Leiko knows."

"Tell her, Leiko."

"I'm going to leave this conversation. Just because I'm a medical professional, doesn't mean I know everything about different symptoms and different signs of being pregnant."

"Well, do you?" Leiko sighs.

"Yes. Hold up. I just gave a PowerPoint lecture about it." You all wait excited of what she's going to say. "Why do I feel like there's a bunch of first graders ready to get my answer?"