Jump

"Bend your knees a little more. Then put your hands on your sides, so you'll be ready to either use your legs or hands when the ball comes. Now-" Nishinoya looked at you. He was standing behind you and was putting your body to the right position. "Are you okay?"

"There is literally no space between us!" You said. Your face was getting darker. You didn't see his devious smirk before he blew air to your neck. You felt your heart jump.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Stop flirting you two!" Udai yelled from the side.

"Stop being so strict and mean!" You said and tried the right position.

"I'm not being strict or mean! I didn't get to sleep for two reasons. One I'm worried about Hinata being in Shiratorizawa and because-"

"Don't tell them all the reasons." Sugawara says catching the girl's attention.

"You need to be at least two seconds faster and use your imagination better while setting." Chiyoko says.

"What did I do this time?!" Chiyoko takes a hold of her collar and pulls it revealing a several bruises on her neck and collarbone. "Right..."

"Daichi will kill you if you that to me." You said to Noya. "Is this better?"

"Hm? Yeah. And now receive. Asahi-san will spike the ball and you receive it by using your reflects. Got it?"

"Yes senpai!" He walked away to other side of the net with clearly red face. He mumbled something to Asahi.

"Here it comes!" You waited for the perfect moment to receive and when it came, you jumped into action. You perfectly received the ball and flipped yourself back to your feet.

"Impressive. You did it better than I imagined." Nishinoya says totally impressed and probably already planning on teaching you his well-known rolling thunder move. You heard clapping and turned around to look the clapper.

"Impressive indeed. Too bad I happened to hear your little conversation before Asahi spiked. You shouldn't be afraid of your girlfriends arms or skills. When she plays in a real game, there will be opponents with lots of power and better skills. If you really want to help her to get better libero you need to let the ace spike with full force." Chiyoko says and takes a ball to her hands.

"For example our team's ace, Achikita, spikes the ball so hard that it can break the floor, literally." She takes her jacket off. (Note: she has shorts not long pants like she should have)

"What are you doing?" Daichi asked. They had stopped their own training and started to watch the scene in front of them.

"Me? I'm going to spike the ball and she is going to receive it." Chiyoko threw the ball few times up and down and then looked straight at Suga. "If you can sett the ball to the right height, as high as you can, I'll forgive you from what you did."

"Deal. I'll set it as high as I can." Suga said and gets to position.

"And (Y/N) get ready, because I'm not holding back." Chiyoko says. You quickly take the position.

"Wait. Daichi you can start because I'm not able to do that from this side." Chiyoko throws the ball to Daichi who then started by spiking it to other side. Chiyoko received it perfectly, to your dismay, and then took a run and jumped after the ball that Suga set up.

Her jump started with Chiyoko bending down almost to the floor, then using a lot of power from her legs to jump high up. You and everyone else couldn't do anything else than just watch her to jump. She hits the ball and it comes down so fast no one can actually react to it, until it already bounces second time. You turn to look at the ball and then back to Chiyoko who lands down perfectly, again.

"That's what you call the real force." She says and puts her arms on her hips. The whole gym is quiet. Kiyoko accidentally drops her writing tablet, making everyone come back to their senses.

"Woah... I didn't even see that coming." You said slowly.

"You jumped really high!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled at the same time.

"How high was that?" Daichi asked.

"Almost 4,95 meters." Chiyoko says.

"I want to try and receive that!" Nishinoya says and runs to your side.

"Weren't you supposed to help me get better?" You asked.

"I won't do any more jumps and spikes. I'm actually a setter and I don't even belong to this team. Except as a coach." Chiyoko says and commits Nishinoya back to help you.

"Am I forgiven?" Suga asks and puts his arms around the girl.

"I guess you could be. But first I want to see good training. And then I shall have talk with Hinata, once he gets to school."

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Don't call me that!" Chiyoko then turned to look straight at you. "And you! You need to use more speed to keep up with the game. Got it?"

"Yes!" After few hours, Chiyoko decided to let the rest to Ukai and head to Shiratorizawa, to check out how the little orange headed baby crow was doing. (Because just writing Hinata is quite boring)

"(Y/N), you wanna tag along?"

"Are you sure? I should probably still continue-"

"You should rest a little. And let Nishinoya practice on his own or he isn't going to improve. Actually teaching does helps you improve... If he becomes too good, we aren't able to beat Karasuno in National Final's." I shrugged and run after her to bus. As we get to Shiratorizawa, we were immediately met with Achikita.

"Follow me. I'll show you where your little middle blocker is." We followed her up to second floor to watch them go.

"He looks small with everyone else." I said.

"You're smaller." Kaedé says. Soon enough we heard doors to gym open and the rest of Shiratorizawa's team to walk in. "Hide me. I told them I have no interest of coming with them, so if they see me, I'll never hear end of it."

Chiyoko started to laugh as Kaedé went as low as she could, still seeing the court.

"Wild as ever." Kaedé commented their red head. "I need a vacation from them."

This time I laugh as well. Watching them go is teaching and interesting at the same time.

"You ready to get my spike?" Kaedé asked and made an evil smirk. I shook my head.

"Not a change. I still need to practice."

"Picture taken. Kaedé made another face other than 'I'll drown every single person that talks to me' face." Chiyoko says and goes trough her phone.

"HEY!" Make sure everyone in the gym noticed your existence.

A/N: I'm getting tired of making new titles so I'll just stop. Thank you. Okay, really my summer just started meaning I have a freaking much time to write. I have time to update more <3