Last day of training camp

The following night after beach day, your bad habit came alive. When girls forgot to shut the door you started to sleepwalk out of the room. It wouldn't have been so bad if you wouldn't had walk into boys room and with no actual reason right towards Nishinoya's bed.

"Hey, (Y/N). Hey. Wake up." You heard someone say. You opened your eyes and sit up.

"What is it?"

"You are sitting on top of my- I mean me." You looked down. You were half asleep so it took you sometime to realize what you were doing. Your eyes winded up when you saw the position you were on.

"Aah!!" Nishinoya covered your mouth.

"Shh... others are still sleeping." He whispered.

"I-I'm... I'm... I'm sitting on top of..." Your face started to heat up and had the color of Nekoma's game outfits very fast.

"Yeah, you are sitting on top of my member. At least we aren't naked." Noya said. You covered your face with your hands.

"Don't say it like that!" You said. Nishinoya sat up as well.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. You uncovered your face and looked at him.

"I guess I sleepwalked into here." You told him.

"So you sleepwalked into our room and on top of me. Are you sure that you aren't-" He was cut out by you covering his mouth with your hands.

"No! Stop thinking pervert thoughts." You stood up. "I think I better go before others wake up." You run all the way back to your room with growing blush on your face.

*Time skip*

Games for the last day started and it seemed like Karasuno's players were on fire. Or do you could think from how they acted, made a ridiculous dance, saying something about meat goddess or something.

Also your teamwork started to roll better than it did before.

"They seem to get better by every hit and so on." Chiyoko said.

"So that basically means?" Kiyoko asked.

"That we have a change to go to nationals." Chiyoko ended. While having this conversation their eyes never left from the ball.

"Was that a block?" Yachi asked. I turned my face back to the game.

"No, the ball didn't go over the net, so it was spiker's mistake." Kiyoko said. You saw other teams faces fell.

"Heh, looks like they go through this every time, since they aren't faced it that badly." You said, with other nodding. The game continued with everyone doing their job. Until Fukurodani put their ace back to the game making Karasuno lose, again.

When the last games of the day started all of the managers went out to make the barbecue food and took the plastic dishes out.

"Aww man! I got so hungry even while opening these packets." Neko said. You were opening food packs so you could grill them.

"Stop drooling over it." You said.

"You ready there? We should put them on grill." You nodded and carried the food to grill. You all waited for the food to be ready while kept those hungry ones away from the food. When it was done, players came to outside after cleaning the gym.

"Remember, be fast to get food." Chiyoko said quietly to you. You nodded.

"First, let me thank you all for working so hard during this week-long training camp." Nekoma's coach said. "It is a well known saying that hunger makes the best spice." And after that everyone dig in.

"Have I made myself clear? Ryu."

"You bet."

"Tora."

"Yes, master!"

"It is a party out there! People are having fun! And some sneaky guys might use this as an excuse to get to Kiyoko-san! We can't allow that!" Nishinoya said.

"Right! What about (Y/N)?" Tanaka ask.

"You think I don't watch for her all the time? Right after we've watched that Kiyoko-san is safe, I'm going to cling onto her. Just like I did on the beach." Nishinoya explained. You just happened to walk past and heard it.

"Please NO!! I'm Finnish and I need my ten feet personal space area!" You thought. "Especially after what happened this morning..."

You walked quickly to other managers so you could hide there.

"Why are they calling him "master"?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Apparently it's because he has the prestige of being the only one here to have ever been slapped by Shimizu senpai." Tsukishima said. "Also because he is the only one in a relationship with "the cutest and most wonderful girl in the world", as he says almost every damn day." He continued. Then your cousin started to force him to eat. You stayed with managers having some kind of conversation with them. You then turned to look at where Hitoka had went and found her being surrounded by guys.

"Should we go help her?" You asked.

"Eh. Oh gosh, she looks like we should call ambulance." Chiyoko said.

"What's her problem? I'm like much shorter than her." Neko said.

"You're not a scaredy-cat." Ayumi said bluntly.

"You're making fun of me again." After eating it was time to say goodbyes to other teams and start a journey back to home.

Hiii!!! No! MSK (author) isn't dead. Sorry it has been almost two weeks since last update. I have just been very busy.

Chiyoko: How can you be busy if you have summer break? You're just lazy.

MSK: Shh... They don't have to know the truth.

Chiyoko: (¬_¬) For real?

MSK: Yes yes. Don't worry (Y/N), I will write more about your life! MSK out to write the next chapter!!

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪