Confession

Chiyoko opened the door to the gym. You went to hide behind the wall and door.

"Evening everyone!" She said smiling to them. Guys all turned to look at her. She then took you by the hand and took inside. Just then Takeda runs inside.

"I'm glad you're all still here." He said. "Meeting went long, however... Here it is. The mach-ups for the Inter-High preliminaries." He gave a paper to Daichi and the team started to check it out.

"If we win the first round, we might play against Dateko, assuming they also win." Suga said.

"If you win? What do mean?" Chiyoko said. "You guys are going to win!" She smiled to them.

"She is right. And remember what I said." Ukai said. They all talked a bit. After that they started to leave and you waited for Daichi. You took few steps out to the dark. Someone suddenly put their arm on your shoulder. You turned around to face your senpai. Your heart jumped an extra.

"(Y/N), I got the letter." Nishinoya said. You felt how your cheeks started to burn.

"S-so, what about it?" You asked nervously.

"I don't get it." He said. You felt your heart broke a bit.

"T-that's why I wrote not to answer to the letter." You said. "I know you wouldn't understood them. And not to feel the same."

"No (Y/N), listen." He started. "I-"

"Sorry, senpai. Daichi is done. See you." You said before quickly running away. You walked with your cousin in silence.

"You okay?"

"I don't know." You said. You didn't say a word until you got home.

"We are back." You said.

"Oh. Welcome. (Y/N), do you know the receipt that your mother uses when she makes her sweets? I decided to do something sweet but don't know any good." You nodded to your aunt started to help her out. After few hours you went to your room and flopped on the bed. You took your phone and opened messages. Your friends had send you a punch of pictures from beach and amusement park.

From: (F/N)
Tääl on ihan super lämmin. Aika yllättävää eikö? Toivottais et säki oisit täällä. (It's super warm here. Surprising isn't it? Wish you were here.)

From: (Y/N)
Vastahan mä lähin XD. (I just left. XD)

From: (F/N)
Luulin et vedät jo sikeitä. Kaikki ok? Et oo vastannu tänää yhteenkä viestiin. (I thought you were asleep already. Everything ok? You haven't answer to any of my messages today.)

From: (Y/N)
No en ole. Annoin sen kirjeen ja tota... se tuli jutteleen niiden harkkojen jälkeen ja sano et se ei tajua. (No I'm not (asleep). I gave that letter and well... he came to talk with me after their practice and said that he doesn't get it.)

From: (F/N)
Mikä kirje? (Y/N) mitä sä oikein teet siellä? (What letter? (Y/N) what are you doing there?

You realized you haven't told anything about your life here in Japan.

From: (Y/N)
Oh damn it, kello onkin jo noin paljon. Mun pitää mennä nukkumaan. En oo ees tehny mun läksyjä. (Oh damn look at the time. I should go to sleep. I haven't even done my homework yet.)

You quickly shut the phone and took your homework to do them. Just to think what to do tomorrow with this crush thing.

*Next day*

You looked more like dead than alive.

"(Y/N)! What happened to you?" Rini asked. You looked up at her.