Before Inter-High games

You trailed behind third-years sleepy as what. You had gone sleep on time but since the morning was early it didn't took off your sleepiness. The walk was quiet until Asahi said something and Suga and Daichi shut him up. You weren't that interested so you choose rather just walk and check out the surrounding. You actually woke up when you heard someone yell "watch out" from behind and when Daichi said that Shimizu-san and Udai-san's surprise raised their morale up 120%.

"I said watch out!!" You all turned around and jumped back just in time.

"Sorry." Chiyoko said as she stopped in front of you all.

"Chiyoko you are going to hurt yourself if you keep going too fast." Suga said to her really worried and chopped her head gently.

"He-hee... I'm definitely fine. I've been going on like this for six years." She said. "Also I heard my name. What were you talking about? Scolding Asahi?"

"Pretty much." You said and you two started to laugh.

You two walked behind the boys and chatted about something.

"What do you think, they are winning or going down?" You asked.

"Pretty sure they don't win the whole thing but maybe few matches." Chiyoko said. You almost walked into Asahi and Suga who had stopped.

"I kinda get scared when Daichi is nice to me." Asahi said quietly to Suga.

'How do you get scared of that?!'

"Maybe it'll snow summer next time." Suga said.

"Hopefully not." You and Chiyoko said quietly to each other. Daichi turned to look at you with that scary aura he had.

"Then maybe I should be stern." Daichi said and made you all jump. You relaxed when you heard Hinata yell you and that was when Chiyoko took you by the hand you two went to the bus.

"So this time Tanaka is prepared with vomit bags." You said when you looked out of the window. Kiyoko who was sitting next to you laughed a bit when she saw it.

"Just in case that Hinata pukes on him again."

*And there went the bus drive*

You walked with Kiyoko and Takeda-sensei behind everyone and listened other people's around the place.

"Cute." You heard someone said and took a grab from Kiyoko's jacket. She didn't mind since you told her earlier that you might get really scared in places like these. Unfortunately your life guard had gone somewhere.

"Go say hi. I dare you."

"Should I? Should I try?" That was when Tanaka and Nishinoya started to run around you two like angry guardians (what they probably were at the moment) until Kiyoko hit them both on their heads with writing tablets.

"Stop that." She said.

"Kiyoko-san... smacked us." They both said.

"You two are embarrassing." You said to them and then quickly walked after Kiyoko.

"You act more scared than I thought." Kiyoko said to you.

"It's because I usually got lost in places with many people. And these ones here are scary." You said. "Do you mind if I go to toilet?"

"No go ahead. I'll be in gym waiting for you and Chiyoko if she is ever coming from... wherever she is. Always disappears." Kiyoko said and then you run to the toilets. After getting done you started to look for the team but with your luck, guess what? You couldn't find them, hah! Shame on you.