Back to Finland (for a visit)

"I can't believe you exchanged numbers with (S/N)." You sighed while looking out of the bus window.

"Why not? She has really good advises of how to take care of you." Nishinoya said from next to you.

"I'm not a pet!" You then felt him pull you close to his body.

"Aw~ Don't be mad at me (Y/N)." You huffed and then nodded showing him a bright smile.

"Okay~" You eventually came to the stop in Tokyo and you followed Kiyoko, Hitoka and Chiyoko. You get to walk to the school building until you were stopped by Tanaka's friend. It seemed like he was jealous of four manager girls. And of course Tanaka had to show off the moment. Kiyoko told you and Hitoka to follow her.

"Guys! Hurry up. Everyone else is already in the gym." Taketora used this moment to show off their manager.

"Anyway, we have one manager on our own." He took Kobayashi in a protective hug. Also he looked proud af. "This one here is out cute manager." You could see other Nekoma's members whoever were there nod their heads.

"Can you let go?" Kobayashi asked. When she was free Nekoma players faces turned into terrified ones.

"Where's your scarf?" Their captain asked.

"I take it off since it got hot."

"But what if you'll get sick?"

"I won't. And if you don't go to the gym now I will get Yaku-senpai." It actually made them leave and fast. You walked to her.

"What has happen to you?" You asked.

"It's a long story." She turns to look at you. "Want me to tell you?" You nodded and started to walk towards the gym.

"So it started after the practice game towards you ended..."

Neko P.O.V.

I was walking behind the team towards the school building after Karasuno had left.

"Oh and Kobayashi, you'll clean the volleyballs today." Kuroo said and turned to look at me. I quickly nodded and show a small smile. Suddenly I walked into someone.

"Senpai? Everything okay?" He put his hands on my shoulders.

"Who are you?" The whole team turned to look at us and had the same confused face as Kuroo had. I rose my eyebrow.

"What do you mean? I'm your manager. You haven't hit your head have you?"

"No you are not our manager. She has really long hair and has probably no face since her front hair is covering it."

"You are too cute to be her!" Taketora yelled.

"Oh right. I cut my hair off." I took a bag out of my back bag. I showed it to them. "My hair is in here. I'm going to send it to those peoples who make wigs for anyone with cancer." I said and smiled brightly. All of them started to blush.

"T-TOO CUTE!" I tilted my head to side confused.

"A-are you guys broken?" Just then our coaches turned to us.

"Kobayashi can you take the balls?" Nekomata yelled. I started to run towards them.

"Of course. I was jut going to clean them." I went into the gym and heard the team to yell that they will help.

*Back*

"So that's why." Ne said. You started to laugh.

"I feel bad for you."

"It's not that bad." She says and you steppe into the gym.

"Is that the reason for your messages?"

"Yes. I wanted to know how to survive since you have one crazy boyfriend." Ne says.

"What about the scarf?" Chiyoko asks.

"Oh that. I sneezed few days ago and they forced me to wear it." You shook you head while laughing at her. "It get really hot when you have to wear it everywhere you see them." You looked around.

"Is there really this many teams?"

"Yep. Btw where is your first-year duo?"

"Getting make up exam." Chiyoko tells.

They started to talk and you went to Kiyoko and Hitoka. You all waited till it was your turn to play. Apparently you lost every round you had. It was becoming evening when the gyms door opened and Tanaka's older sister came in with Hinata and Kageyama. They seemed fine until Hinata vomited causing a ruckus in the gym.

The next day you played towards Nekoma mostly losing. At first it looked like you could win but no. The whole time Kiyoko teaches you and Yachi point counting and other important things about being a manager.

*Time skip, cause the author is lazy af*

You wished the training camp could last longer. Next day after training camp you were standing on the airport ready to go visit at home since your friends told you they would either come and get you or you'll come by yourself. Of course you understood they wanted to meet you and same does your parents. You saw your parents car come and get you. You took your empty bag and walked towards them.

"Hey honey." Your mother said and gave you a hug. "How has it been? You haven't call us much."

"It has been fine. I'm sorry I haven't call, I've been busy." You stepped in the car and stared to go towards home.

"Joko sun kesäloma alkoi? (Did your summer break start already?)" Your father asked.

"Ei, ei vielä. Vielä jokin viikko tai vähän yli että pääsee lomalle. (No not yet. Still got a week or a bit over that the break starts.)"

"Oho. (Oh)"

"*Where are going with your friends?*" Your father asks from you.

"*To amusement park or to café. I'm not sure yet.*" You told them.

"*Remember to have fun. They've been missing you really much.*" Your mother told you.

"*Same does (T/B/N). Told us he will move to Japan if you don't come and do something with him. Just like you did when you were younger.*" Your father said. You nodded and then took your phone, that buzzed out of your pocket. You rolled your eyes and laughed when you read your boyfriend's message.

From My future husband

Have a safe trip, baby. I will personally get you home if you even look at another guy.

"*Who is that?*" Your father asks looking at your phone.

"*My boyfriend I told you about.*" You told him answering the message.

"*You are calling him that? Young lady you are 16, too young to get married.*" Your father started this same boring conversation for millionth time.

"*I already told you we are dating. And being 16 doesn't mean I'm still a kid. I wonder when he did take my phone, thought. I never gave it to him.*"