Chapter 8: "Armament Master Assembly"

“Miss……” Aunt Mei noticed her Miss’ delighted yet annoyed gaze, she sighed “This old servant knows that you do not want to enter this academy, that year when the academy was recruiting, you were the first to pass, yet after the test… It’s been eight years, every year when you step into that place, you would be ridiculed and laughed at. But Miss, this time you can’t delay anymore, if you keep delaying, you won’t be able to go there again…….”

Helian Wei Wei softly say “Aunt Mei you don’t have to worry about it, I know what I’m supposed to do.”

From the memory fragments she saw that the White Academy, was the place she did not want to go to, not only did she fear all the ridicule, but also due to the fact that when she was seven years old, she was admitted into the academy and she became instantly famous and she was hailed a genius, creating quite a stir in the city.

She felt burdened, worried that she, who lost all her cultivation, won’t be able to keep all the glory she brought to her mother, so she kept dawdling to go to the academy.

Helian Wei Wei squinted her eyes, hold on, what’s this?!

Notice for new disciples: School expense ten thousand taels, total of three years, on the first day of school the fee must be settled?

There’s a fee?!

Ten thousand taels?

She doesn’t even have a thousand…

Helian Wei Wei lazily tapped on the wooden table, this was her typical movement when she was thinking.

That Su woman was smart with this kind of things, never once had she let her be short on food and clothes, even assigning the servant to send the best silk to her, however she never gave Helian Wei Wei any money!

To outsiders, her stepmother was very generous and benevolent, but it was all just for show.

Helian Wei Wei understood it well, if she didn’t enter the academy in time, she would lose everything.

Because she could only regain the former glory that belonged to her at the academy!

When Aunt Mei saw the exorbitant school fees, she was hesitant, but she stood up and said “ Young Miss doesn’t need to worry about the school expense, this old servant will go to the main courtyard to find the old master.”

“No need.” Helian Wei Wei randomly placed the letter on the table “Aunt Mei remember this, don’t just go looking for that waste for help every time when there’s trouble. I, Helian Wei Wei don’t need it.”

Aunt Mei’s eyes trembled and smiled “ Yes, this old servant won’t go anymore!”

Mistress, are you seeing this?

The young Miss changed, thoroughly changed!

This was the true Helian family bloodline, persistent and dauntless, who fully understood between whom or what to hate or love!

“But the expense……” Aunt Mei was still concerned about it.

Actually the students who could enter the White Academy, were mainly those heirs of nobles and those with authority, so this amount of money was a piece of cake to them.  

But to Aunt Mei right now, even if she wanted to, she still couldn’t round up this much money.

Helian Wei Wei stood up, her black eyes radiated with a tinge of mischievousness, “I have my own way dealing this situation.”

Aunt Mei wanted to ask what was she going to do, but seeing the disturbing smile on Helian Wei Wei’s face, she just kept quiet. Even though knowing it’s not possible, but she still had hope, maybe Miss does have a plan……..