Chapter 86: Lips Were Injured

This wasn’t a concern for Third Prince. For him, it’s merely the addition of a romantic affair that’s all.

She really didn’t want to be expelled from school, because of this kind of dog sh*t!

She quickly straightened her back and pushed herself away, Wei Wei stood up from the floor and guarded against looking at Baili Jia Jue’s slightly cold gaze.

“What? Could it be that what I said was wrong?” Within Baili Jia Jue’s voice was a distinct smiling expression making others unable to ignore it.

Only then did Wei Wei discover that his drunk self was truly much more wickedly uninhibited compared to his former self and not by a small margin.

However.

Taking advantage of her and even criticizing her for being weak?

Humph, really taking her for a vegetarian!

“If it weren’t for the fact that this tool of a body’s stamina was too poor, did His Highness think I’d be inferior to you?” Wei Wei grabbed and tugged at Baili Jia Jue’s collar, her little face was lowered and spoke ferociously. Calling her unrestrained would not be an overstatement.

Baili Jia Jue obviously didn’t like the way she phrased it. His long eyebrows faintly creased. This little fox’s mouth still was really only suitable for kissing.

He massaged his aching forehead, his voice clear and cold, “Don’t worry, I’ll take responsibility.”

What she was discussing with him wasn’t about the problem of taking responsibility, or not taking responsibility at all, OK?! Besides, even if she were to get married, she wouldn’t get married to a drunk who morphed into a wolf.

“Who asked you to take responsibility?” Wei Wei answered in a cold voice and threw off the outer garment that was messed up by him. In this way, she could still appear a bit composed. Just now, that outer garment was tousled by him so much that anyone with a discerning eye could tell with a glance what happened.

Baili Jia Jue only viewed her as someone who was angry. Regardless of whether a woman was intelligent or not, once their temper flared, they’d be irrational.

The kiss had been kissed. Besides having him take responsibility. Could it be that she had a better solution?

With the use of wine, even the Hei family was already settled and packed away by him.

Such an obvious matter, why would this girl still be angry with him.

Someone as high and noble as Third Prince fundamentally didn’t understand. From Wei Wei’s perspective, being kissed by someone didn’t mean that she must have the other party marry her. Even though her truly significant first kiss was stolen, and Wei Wei was both angry and upset in her heart, still, she wasn’t a girl from the olden times. To her, reputation simply didn’t count for anything.

Besides, if a man liked a woman, the first sentiment that a man expressed should be his respect for her.

It’s obvious that Third Prince pondered mostly about her social status. What’s more, he’s even drunk.

If it weren’t for the fact that the timing’s bad right now, she would’ve been inclined to cripple his pair of hands.

“Your Highness.” When Eunuch Sun came in what he saw was a scene of two people. One person was standing with her eyes burning in anger. The other cooly and nobly sitting down, his expression while looking at the other party seemed a bit……strange?

Baili Jia Jue faintly ‘mm’d a sound, as if he was still tormented by the wine. His nasal sound was a little heavy.

Eunuch Sun cried, “Oh dear! Your Highness, how are you? My, could it be that you didn’t know that your body can’t tolerate alcohol? Is it that you’ve provoked Retired Emperor again somehow?”