Chapter 175: His Highness Planned to Get Drunk......

Utter silence!

A quietness that’s unimaginable before!

Seemed as if breathing was stopped, everyone unable to say a single word!

As it turned out, this girl actually didn’t fawn on Grandmaster Zi Zun to obtain her position. She truly already learned armaments from a long time ago.

And Grandmaster Zi Zun must’ve known of this, that’s why he accepted her as his official disciple!

Wei Wei took part in the competition at Phoenix Tower, Helian Jiao Er also knew of it. Not only did she know of it, she even met that slut on the streets, but how could she have figured that the person who Master Tu Tian turned the entire capital upside down to find would be her!

Helian Jiao Er’s face burst into a green color, her fingers continuously clenched tightly. Damn her!

When the hell did this slut start to become so difficult to deal with!

How come she wasn’t aware of anything at all!

Master Tu Tian certainly didn’t care what other people were thinking as his eyes shined brightly while waiting for Wei Wei’s answer. “How about it? Lass?”

“Let’s wait until the competition officially ends.” Tu Tian’s eyes were on Wei Wei. Wei Wei’s eyes, though, were on the pile of shiny silver. “All of us from the Inferior Compound are poor, let’s wait until we’ve received our money.”

Poor? After hearing this word, Hei Ze almost choked up the tea he was drinking. Based on what he knew, right now, their shop’s daily cash flow was no less than a hundred thousand taels of silver, as the boss, Wei Wei couldn’t have not known?

“Cough cough. You’re right. I was just too excited and forgot about even such a thing.” Tu Tian smiled gently and lifted his head. “Based on the academy’s rule of two out of three duels, I declare that in the match between Superior Compound and the Inferior Compound, the Inferior Compound wins!”

Bang!

Master Bai finally couldn’t brace himself any longer as his entire body plopped on his wood chair, dazed and beside himself. Where was there still the air of complacency he carried previously, he extended his hand to cover his own face as he watched Tusu Feng lead those students from the Inferior Compound towards the stage. As before, the principal was refined and graceful, an appearance of holding heaven and earth in the palm of his hand.

The one who’s beaten miserably yet still refused to yield, Yuan Ling Xuan’s eyes were red through and through as he watched this scene, grinding his teeth with so much force they groaned. There’s no way he’s going to accept it. In spite of everything, they were crushed by the Inferior Compound so miserably that they completely lost all face!

“I refuse to accept it!” Yuan Ling Xuan stood up, when he looked towards Baili Jia Jue, he wished he could tear him to shreds on the spot. “I was merely jolted off of the stage, if this stage was bigger, I may not have necessarily lost!”

Baili Jia Jue’s footsteps didn’t even pause, his face appeared emotionless, clearly expressing that he didn’t care whether the other accepted it or not.

On the contrary, Nangong Lie by his side evilly smiled as he sighed and said. “Brother, look at the trouble you’ve caused, I thought you’d beat up little Young Master Yuan so that he couldn’t even crawl if he wanted to. Why did you have to go soft on him.”

Baili Jia Jue glanced back, his expression unenthusiastic. “Little Young Master Yuan?”

“Uh-huh?” Nangong Lie shrugged his shoulders.