Chapter 181: Have Wei Wei Die

“Miss Helian, how about you ride a horse?” The little eunuch stubbornly propped up a smiling expression. “This slave even prepared a horse here.”

Wei Wei smiled. “You’ll have me, a young lady yet to marry, ride a horse and show my face in public, that’s not too convenient.”

Little eunuch:……

Wasn’t she using the words he uttered just now to stop up his mouth!

Moreover, when did she care about these kind of things like whether she was married or not!

She clearly didn’t want to go!

The little eunuch felt that his was an unprecedented thorny problem. The little eunuch before him had already set off and he looked back this way with the intent of having him hurry and catch up.

Clearly, Wei Wei didn’t even want to move a muscle. The little eunuch thought that this time, he’s truly done for. If this matter was leaked, Eunuch Sun didn’t even need to investigate, that madam would even take care of things herself.

After all, only dead men tell no tales.

What can he do, what can he do now……

Just when the little eunuch reached the end of his ropes, a horse carriage suddenly stopped by his side. “What’s going on? Is there something wrong with Sister Wei Wei’s carriage?”

People from the upper class were like that. Clearly, two people had merely seen each other a few times, yet could already call each other ‘sisters’.

Wei Wei looked up and turned towards the person talking. That’s a young lady from the Good Compound, a rather pretty daughter from a small family. Her father had just been promoted to the capitol, and could be considered to be sailing smoothly right now. But seriously speaking, within this group of students, her background didn’t amount to much. Not only that, she didn’t have any talent for martial qi, nor participated in the competition this time. To accompany them to Hidden Spirit Shrine like this was really somewhat surprising.

Wei Wei’s eyes flashed, smiling levelly. “There indeed was a problem, the wheel on the carriage is pretty old, so we’re waiting for Eunuch Sun to come over and take care of it.”

“The wheel’s worn out?” That young girl knit her brows and took a glance at Wei Wei, apparently wanting to say something, but hesitated before continuing. “If Sister Wei Wei doesn’t mind, then let’s sit in the same carriage with me. On the road there, the two of us can chat and relieve our boredom.”

Wei Wei’s eyebrows rose and was going to refuse.

That young girl meticulously looked at the wheel again before she said ambiguously. “It just so happened that I have a something to warn Younger Sister to be careful of.”

“Oh?” Wei Wei pondered as her corners of her mouth moved. “I’ll trouble Sister Chen, then.”

“What trouble is there to mention, as long as you don’t mind, sister will be feel delighted.” After saying this, Chen Wen Wan turned towards the maid standing outside and glanced at her. “Hurry up and help Sister Wei Wei get up here.”

That maid was about to step forward.

But Wei Wei already came forward in large strides. “There’s no need, I can help myself.”

“Younger Sister’s so skillful.” Chen Wen Wan lightly smiled while waving the fan in her hands. Her each and every move was picture perfect.

Wei Wei sat by her side, smiled shallowly, and didn’t say anything else.