Chapter 139: His Highness Was Unyielding

Wearing the silver mask, Baili Jia Jue’s complexion under the sunshine was suffused with a silvery sheen, so handsome that it somewhat nearly made a person feel bedazzled, except his personality was too calm. His apathetic, reserved, and cold manner made people feel as if approaching him a little would be like defiling him.

Helian Wei Wei gazed attentively at this man before her eyes, because the contrasting perspectives was somewhat puzzling. Her body also stiffened and subsequently froze in place.

However, right at this moment when she was lost in her own thoughts, Baili Jia Jue’s extremely cold voice suddenly sounded out. It pulled her back to reality in an instant. “If you want to feast your eyes on me, then sit properly. Your pressing on me like this is uncomfortable for me.” Every word was carefully chosen and there was even a little bit of grogginess. “Or should I say that you just want to throw yourself in my arms.”

Wei Wei’s eyebrows jumped as her pair of eyes shifted down, revealing a smile. “Looking at the position with which Your Highness is reclining (even shirt off), you don’t have the qualifications to criticize me, right?”

“Eh?” Baili Jia Jue maintained his position of having both hands behind his head. The indolent appearance that he radiated seemed to indicate that the person who was physically excited basically wasn’t him, but was simply the most evil of evildoers.

From start to finish, Wei Wei just couldn’t compare to him in terms of how thick his skin was (she couldn’t be as shameless as him). She pulled her hand back and planned to get up.

Baili Jia Jue’s pair of eyes half narrowed as he watched the female before his eyes. His expression was as if he’d lost a ‘body pillow’. “This Highness still hasn’t slept enough.”

The corners of Wei Wei’s mouth twitched. What did he mean by he didn’t sleep enough. What did his not sleeping enough have to do with her? In addition, his posture clearly wasn’t one of embracing a person but rather was one of embracing a house pet!

How was she like a house pet!

Wei Wei was just thinking of using force to subdue Third Prince when she heard the somewhat hoarse deep and low voice by her ear, filled with that distinctive aloofness. “When you sleep in the future, don’t snore.”

Wei Wei glared at him. When did she snore when she slept? This Third Prince, besides throwing personal attacks at her, was he capable of anything else?

Wasn’t he tired of living in the clouds all day long! Why would he care about so many little details!

Wei Wei looked at the man who was close at hand and secretly cursed. Even his sleeping posture was freakishly perfect and also unaffected by weariness.

Actually, she was already sleepy. In any case, there wasn’t any other bed around here. After fighting a certain highness’ fever for a night, her eyes were also a bit tired.

Wei Wei adjusted her position and turned towards the wall to go to sleep.

Only……why was Third Prince also lying down by her side.

Wei Wei thought that someone like him, with such extreme mysophobia, when he woke, he would immediately get up, like last time within Spirit Forest.

Looking at the situation now, he didn’t plan to go find another room.

The man was just going to lie down like that by her side without the slightest scruple. There was even the obvious scent of imperial sandalwood floating around them, a distinctively pure and cool scent.

Wei Wei’s gaze couldn’t help but rest by the side of his face, partly exposed by the silver mask. The high bridge of his nose, the thin corners of his lips, the stern contours of his face, all made a person have the illusion that their heart had stopped beating.