Chapter 100: She Couldn't Jump Down

Just at this time.

A group of enchanting figures with differing poses approached. Walking behind were two servant girls. One servant girl carried a lantern. The other one held an umbrella. This image occurred within White Academy, yet seemed like a painting of misty rain from the southern regions.

It was Helian Jiao Er. A large red cloak was draped on her shoulders. Even though there was no makeup on that little face, however, there was more of a gentle, calm beauty compared to usual.

She saw Baili Jia Jue and shyly curtsied in greeting. After that she faced the hectic Eunuch Sun and said, “I heard that Elder Sister is missing, so decided to come out to look for her. Does Eunuch Sun have news of her?”

Eunuch Sun was already so busy that he was about to faint. It was already so late. All he could think of right now was sleep. He tiredly shook his head a bit, but still didn’t say anything.

Wei Wei, standing within the imperial guards troop, changed her position. Her gaze was fixed on Helian Jiao Er’s back and those two servant girls. No matter what the reason for Helian Jiao Er coming out at this time was, for her, this could be a good opportunity……

“Was the Hei family’s young master found?” Helian Jiao Er continued to talk. Her beautiful eyebrows slightly creased, almost as if she was concerned about Wei Wei’s behavior. “My Eldest Sister had always been careless and mindless in doing things. Elder Hei disapproved of her and Hei Ze’s affair, yet she still went to the Superior Compound so late at night like this. Now, she’s disappeared again. I’m really worried that she’ll destroy her reputation in a moment of short sightedness.”

Eunuch Sun raised his eyebrows. So her words meant that all these things Miss Wei Wei did today was for the sake of eloping with Hei family’s young master?

At this time, His Highness had just given her a white cherry blossom, yet she eloped at once with another man……

Eunuch Sun very carefully looked up and after that, within that emotionless moonlight, faced His Highness’ direction to take a glance.

Present was the tall and graceful body. Present was the difficult to approach coldness. Present was that kind of aloof nobleness and arrogance that caused people to be enchanted…….

However, the chilliness that penetrated from the depths of his eyes made Eunuch Sun’s neck contract and turn his head back to respond to Helian Jiao Er. “Miss Jiao Er, these words should not be said carelessly. Hei family’s second young master already descended from the mountain. We personally obstructed the carriage and did not discover Miss Wei Wei at all. If these words of yours were to be heard by other people, then it’d certainly become a major event, making people misunderstand that you sisters don’t get along well and that’s indeed not a good thing.”

Why was he so meddlesome today. Usually, Eunuch Sun would shake in fear and just let things pass.

If this exchange had taken place during ordinary times, he definitely wouldn’t have spoken out so frankly.

After all, the other party was the Defense Division’s young miss. One of the four great clans’ people were protecting her and rather ferociously at that. Even Retired Emperor already viewed her as the person of choice as Third Prince’s consort.

However, this Helian Jiao Er truly was really overboard. His Highness’ mood was originally already not good, and yet she came over here to add fuel to the fire.

Those moves of hers truly wouldn’t be seen through by other people. However, they’re merely those same kinds of back and forth fighting and power struggles found within large mansions and courtyards. To people who had stayed within the palace for years on end like them, those tricks were but boring child’s play.