Chapter 59: Doesn't Want to Become a Consort

That gaze was extremely chilly!

Minister Jing still forgot himself. He simply didn’t pay attention to the deep meaning within Baili Jia Jue’s eyes.

Helian Jiao Er then looked at the side of Baili Jia Jue’s face. On her vermillion lips was a smile that displayed great pleasure at another person’s misfortune. Third Prince won’t be patient anymore!

Sure enough, Baili Jia Jue’s dense brows knitted together, indifferent and without revealing any clues.

Helian Wei Wei’s expression didn’t change as she stood. A self-indulgent look of if it suits you then fine, if it doesn’t suit you then deliver the punishment.

She knew. These people were all waiting to see her being put to shame, to see how Third Prince was going to give her a lesson for not having manners.

It didn’t matter to her. She was just this kind of person. If she should act, she would act. She couldn’t watch such a tender little stuffed bun get bullied.

Hmm…….actually, she’d just pinched the little stuffed bun’s face.

That soft and tender sensation simply could not be any better!

However, what she couldn’t understand was why the Third Prince used a look of ‘strange auntie’ to look at her, which somehow also carried a familiar sense of thoughtfulness.

Just when she was going to look more carefully, that aloof and remote man already retracted his gaze. From a side of the silver mask, one couldn’t make out any movement. His whole body expressed a kind of extremely opulent indolence as he sat down at the seat of honor. His hand propped up one side of his face as he levelly said, “Come over here.”

Huh? Who was the Third Prince calling?

Everybody hadn’t reacted when they saw the little guy pa da pa da running over, and called out cutely, “Brother.”

Brother? ? ?

Helian Jiao Er’s face turned bright red in a flash as she retreated higgledy piggledy.

Everybody displayed stiff expressions.

Even Wei Wei’s eyebrows jumped from surprise. She never expected that this little chowhound surprisingly would be born from the imperial family.

“Mm.” Baili Jia Jue casually answered as he continued to move the ring on his hand. Even the tone of his voice was consistently emotionless, “Minister Jing feels that Seventh Brother has offended me in what way? Can you explain more carefully.”

Minister Jing could say sh*t. Earlier on, his entire body was already scared stiff. His pair of legs trembled and only wanted to kneel down!

Baili Jia Jue looked at him mockingly and only spoke to Eunuch Sun, “Eunuch Sun.”

“I am here.” Eunuch Sun bent over to receive his order.

The tone of Baili Jia Jue’s voice didn’t change in the slightest. It was as before, neither cold nor hot (lukewarm), “Tell Minister Fang that within three days, I will personally come to make a visit. Raid and confiscate his house.”

“Yes.” Eunuch Sun’s skin tightened.

Fang Ting Ting’s entire body became stunned, as if she was struck by lightning. She kneeled on the ground with a plop.

“Your Highness!” My father has been an honest and upright official all along. You shouldn’t be like this, shouldn’t do this!”

Baili Jia Jue fed the little guy a mouthful of meat jerky. After that, he turned his head and looked over while smiling a smile that was not a smile, “Honest and upright official?”