Chapter 35: The Two People - Master and Disciple

Was she mistaken? That slut’s face seemed to be a little fairer?

Helian Mei was totally in a bad mood since the good-for-nothing had snatched away her limelight. A cold light passed over her eyes, “Don’t know how in the world that good-for-nothing was able to get someone’s teaching. She unexpectedly seems a bit different.”

“Don’t worry, Younger Sister.” Helian Jiao Er looked left and right, only when seeing no one around, did she clap her hand and said in a soft voice, “Older Sister already helped you arrange it. You and that good-for-nothing will be placed in the same group. Even if you don’t do anything, when test time comes later, you can still make her totally lose face. She actually can’t light the crystal ball at all.”

Thinking of this scene, the ends of Helian Mei’s mouth also lifted up, her eyes overflowed with poisonous thoughts…..

“Let the Qi testing officially begin!”

Right after these words were uttered, white haired grey elders and Murong Chang Feng stood up from their wooden chairs at the same time as their revered white gowns floated up.

The winds from all four directions also seemed stand still, permeating the air with a profoundness that made people unconsciously moderate their state of mind.

Something similar to a transparent cylinder rose upward from the middle of the arena, its body was entirely silver colored, dispersing gentle rays of light. Also, on top of it, a not very big nor small crystal sphere that was being supported was perched on it. The crystal sphere was unbelievably clear and transparent.

Everybody, as if they were faced with a physical examination, one by one went up on stage. They only needed to place their hand on top of the crystal sphere, awaken the power within their own bodies and pour that into it. The special material within the crystal would react in a way that corresponded to the person facing it. If the person’s attribute was metal, the sphere would change into a dazzling yellow color, but one was of a fire attribute, the crystal sphere would change into a fiery red sphere. Whether the attribute was at a high or low level would be decided by how intense the level of brightness emitted by the sphere was. The more intense the brightness was, the higher the corresponding qi level was. The darker the sphere was, the less the corresponding qi level was.

Helian Wei Wei looked at the crystal sphere that was at times bright and and at times dark, it emitted a brightness which radiated all around the surrounding areas. There was only one thought in her heart. When time came for her to leave White Academy, she’s got to to take this crystal sphere with her. A crystal sphere with more perfect facets would not be easy to come by.…..

Sitting at a distance not far away, Baili Jia Jue turned towards her direction and looked, those deep and profound eyes seemed to be able to see through anybody.

Helian Wei Wei didn’t care that he saw through her thoughts, the ends of her mouth curved upwards, the light in her eyes was sparkling.

Baili Jia Jue took note of her movements, his eyebrows lifted a bit, didn’t say anything, only leisurely turned and turned the teacup in his hand, thin lips a little contemplative…..

“Next group, Defense Division’s Helian Mei battles Helian Wei Wei!”

Murong Chang Feng’s chilly voice sounded out, neither too high nor too low, as if conducting some sacred event, only, it was obvious that the sound of his voice this time carried a faint trace of disdain.

Helian Wei Wei stood up from her own seat, leisurely smoothed out her left sleeve, expression indifferent, lazily stretched her waist.

Everybody’s gaze once again swung over, they looked at the sole person possessing Helian clan’s bloodline, this willful girl without a shred of qi. Their eyes were filled with derision.