Chapter 125: Marriage Agreement

Wei Wei’s thin lips curved up slightly. “If Your Highness finds someone you like, then let me know. I can abdicate at any time. Don’t conceal it from me.” A collaboration was a collaboration. She didn’t want to unexpectedly become someone else’s third wheel, and even have to block off someone else’s arrows.

“Abdicate at any time.”

The light in Baili Jia Jue’s eyes became cold to the maximum degree. Wearing the silver mask, neither joy nor anger could be distinguished from the side of his face. Only the slender fingers hanging from his sleeves tensed and again clenched almost crushing the ornamental thumb ring, leaking his current state of mind. “You are so magnanimous.”

Wei Wei blanked out, then smiled and replied. “There’ll certainly come a day when Your Highness will meet the one you like. When that time comes, Your Highness need not feel awkward since it’s fine to just tell me.”

Furthermore, who wouldn’t want to rule the world holding hands with the one they love.

When that time came, the throne would be in his hands, he also shouldn’t need her anymore.

There’d be countless beauties in his harem in addition to those elegant women continually admitted in. Inevitably, there’d be one he fancied.

She really didn’t want to carry on as consort and fight to become queen with those women.

That would make her become unbearably devious.

What’s more, her ambition also wasn’t here.

She wanted to conquer the stars and oceans. How could she be trapped in this small imperial palace!

Fighting with so many women to gain the favors of a man who didn’t love them at all. Just thinking about it already made her feel tired.

“Your considerations are really thoughtful.” Baili Jia Jue profoundly glanced at her, within the smile that was not a smile, there instead was somewhat of a sneer. “Even this Highness doesn’t know when I’ll run into the person I’ll like, yet you’ve already thought of it far in advance.”

She phrased her words as if it was for his sake, when in fact this ‘little thing’, whose claws won’t stay put, was only giving herself a way out.

Emphasizing again and again that she really didn’t care that he sought out other people.

So long as at that time, he let her go according to their agreement, she’d be fine with it.

Baili Jia Jue clenched both hands tightly and only felt as if the pit of his stomach was crushed by a fiery boulder with so much pressure that it was even somewhat painful to get angry.

At last, Baili Jia Jue smiled, within his pupils streaked a shred of a cold thought.

Would he officially marry a consort just so he could let her go one day? Should he say that her scheme hit the target too well, or should he say that she should die for purposefully provoking him!

“One more thing.” Wei Wei saw a smile at the corners of his mouth and even thought that he was feeling pretty good, but hesitated for a while before deciding to bring up the last point.

Baili Jia Jue levelly ‘hm?’d once. Something more? Heh, he actually wanted to hear what other point she wanted to say!

“We can’t have a real husband and wife physical relationship.” Wei Wei certainly didn’t think that Third Prince had any interest in her. However, all men were animals who used the lower half of their body to think with. As insurance, it’s better that she should state this clearly first.