Chapter 39: Expel From the Academy

Yet Helian Wei Wei only laughed lightly, the depths of her eyes slowly caught her foot playing with a blade of Silver Grass.

Yuan Ming exclaimed, “These two younger sisters of yours were stupid for trying to harm you with a poisonous bee, so they received an eye for an eye. This Lord could be considered knowledgeable about their capacity for shamelessness. To actually still believe in this kind of stupid people’s character, those people are really dumb!”

Helian Jiao Er naturally couldn’t hear Yuan Ming’s words. She extended her hand to support the seriously hurt Helian Mei, and cried to the point of making people heartbroken, “Oldest Sister, at the Defense Department, Third Sister and I have always let you have your way. You bullied me, yet I’ve never said anything. No matter what, the Helian Clan’s blood flows through your body. However, this matter cannot once again be overlooked this way. In this world, we have to also abide by the country’s law!”

Wei Wei coldly looked at her, the corners of her mouth curved slightly, “It looks like Second Sister and I think alike. This matter indeed could not be overlooked this way.”

If the previous Wei Wei was here instead and encountered this kind of matter today, she was bound to be framed by them. Words spoken by people were scary, and what Helian Jiao Er exploited was one point. Each time that Wei Wei got caught in an unfair trap, Wei Wei had never known how to argue logically.

But she wasn’t that previous Wei Wei who allowed them to frame her. Want to make her pay? A girl as green as Helian Jiao Er, such methods were much too feeble!

She didn’t know why seeing the side of Wei Wei’s undisturbed face, Helian Jiao Er actually faintly felt a bit of a chill in her heart.

However, things have already progressed to this point, so she didn’t believe that this good-for-nothing could still have any opportunity to turn things around!

Everybody was already saying the same thing. What could she do about it?

Helian Jiao Er laughed coldly in her heart, on the surface, her face was still heartrending, “I know, you couldn’t be bothered with me, regardless of how many times I explain, Oldest Sister would still, because of Lord Murong, again and again find trouble for me. I can take it all, but Third Sister is still young, Oldest Sister, how could you have the heart?”

The more she spoke, the sadder she got, she persuaded to the point that the surrounding sentiments were moved. Her tears were like a string of broken beads, unendingly sliding down, she really was acting out a great show, making all the surrounding males who witnessed it can’t help but want to stand up for her!

“I already heard early on of a certain young miss who was wanton and unreasonable, having met her today, she’s too conniving.I wouldn’t want this kind of girl at
all even if she was given to me. Can’t blame Lord Murong for not being able to stand her!”

“Don’t say that, wasn’t it all for Lord Murong that she did so much.”

“That depends on whether Lord Murong is willing for her to do this or not!”

Having heard that, Murong Chang Feng’s movement became slightly sluggish. His cold face turned and faced Wei Wei, “I’ve said many times over, your brutality should be put away already, you obviously didn’t listen, this time, I absolutely will not let you off easily!”

After having heard her words last time, he thought that this girl already gave up on him.

Looking at things now, it surely was her strategy of loosening the line so it would be easier to reel back in.

Merely, he didn’t expect at all that because of him she would become more and more ruthless!

The Helian Mei who originally got bitten by the poisonous bee heard Murong Chang Feng’s words and her eyes flashed a little. Luckily, Second Sister reacted quickly, so she would not have suffered her injury for nothing. In any case, the poisonous bee was raised by her. When no one is around, she could again retrieve her qi. Most importantly, that slut has finally reached the end of the road!