Chapter 186: Storm Clouds Approach

“Abbot Fang Zhang, don’t be rash!” Once the novice monk saw that the situation’s getting out of hand, he immediately wrapped his arms around Abbot Fang Zhang’s ankles!

“Let me go!” Head Abbot Fang Zhang managed to boorishly swipe his sleeves as his face flamed in anger. Where was there any of the beauty of an immortal usually present before other people. “Today, if I don’t beat this stinky fellow until he pisses in his pants, then my last name is not Fang!”

Baili Jia Jue smiled faintly, his face indifferent. “Your last name isn’t Fang to begin with.”

Bang!

Head Abbot Fang Zhang’s temples pulsed, his whole body was exploding!

Eunuch Sun was doing all he could to block at the front, holding his horsetail whisk as he advised. “Abbot, please calm down, calm down!”

After he finished speaking, he wanted to cry as he said in his heart, Your Highness, you shouldn’t keep provoking the abbot, couldn’t you see that he’s so angered by you he’s almost spitting blood?

Behind them, the young girls and lords blanked out, one after another. Was this really the most virtuous head abbot from Hidden Spirit Temple?

He truly didn’t seem like it!

On the other hand, Wei Wei didn’t feel that there’s anything unusual here. Both her master and Elder Huan was also like this, ordinarily they appeared particularly like divinity, yet as soon as they hear the two words Third Prince, they’d no doubt immediately exhibit both love and hate, gnashing their teeth.

It could be seen how capable His Highness was at drawing out hate, she reckoned that it’d be impossible to find a second prince who’s so two-faced in all of Dragon War Empire.

“Fang Zhang, Retired Emperor’s still waiting for the vegetarian food. It’s not too late to wait until the meal is finished before you and Third Prince start your discussion.” In any case, let’s first go, dear. If you continue like this, your temple’s image will be shattered completely!

Head Abbot Fang Zhang deeply took in a breath, and brushed his own kasaya. When everyone came to their senses, he already regained that level and calm celestial’s appearance. His change in attitude was extremely quick, making Wei Wei especially sighed. This Fang now was also an image of a Celestial emperor.

Baili Jia Jue was as before, the indifference on his face unchanged, as if the older person’s words wasn’t taken seriously at all.

Head Abbot Fang Zhang again clenched his hands, and thought about the fact that there’s still one more night to fight, so he slowed down his voice. “Everyone, please follow me. The female benefactors’ meal’s set up in the west wing, the male benefactors’ are on the east wing.”

Having heard this, a young lord listlessly curled his lips. “I even thought that males and females are going to be together. This is boring.”

“Don’t worry. Wait until tonight when we can tour the pavilion. There’ll be plenty of opportunities.” A few young lords acquainted with each other smiled and turned to look towards the girl’s side while fanning themselves before they followed Head Abbot Fang Zhang to the east wing.

The daughters from influential families had actually already expected this kind of situation. Although they’d all reached marriageable age, and each of them had someone they adored, so much so that their heartbeats were somewhat quicker today, yet in ancient times, what they were most careful about was their reputation. Fang Zhang arranging everything in this way was to straighten their desires, like a mother guiding them. Keeping them out of reach of the males, yet keeping them in their minds.