Chapter 129: Wei Wei Strikes Back

Yuan Ming lazily transmitted his voice from inside the Dark Illusory Space.

Helian Wei Wei used her consciousness to communicate with Yuan Ming. “Really?”

“Of course, keeping your emotions in like this is unlike you.” Yuan Ming laughed demonically. “You couldn’t be planning something wicked, could you?”

Wei Wei didn’t say anything at all and only the smiling expression on corners of her mouth seemed to expose her craftiness.

However, that girl named Cheng Cheng still didn’t know Wei Wei’s thoughts and even thought that she was scared of her, as she raised her thin lips very complacently.

Helian Jiao Er also felt that her anger had been assuaged as her vermillion colored lips arched. “Sister Cheng, let’s first go upstairs. In a little while, people from Profound Heavens will be coming. It’s not good for us to be standing here.”

“Younger Sister Jiao Er is still the thoughtful one.” Cheng Cheng indifferently retrieved her gaze from Wei Wei’s body, and seemed as if she utterly looked down upon her. “In a moment, my father will also be coming. My father, ah, what he can’t stand the most are people who fawns on other people in order to climb up. These days, he’s been in constant contact with people from Profound Heavens. It’s possible he can be of help to Sister Jiao Er.”

Helian Jiao Er smiled. “Then Younger Sister will thank Older Sister first.”

“What thanks is there to be mentioned between us.” Cheng Cheng intimately used the hand holding her handkerchief to pinch Helian Jiao Er’s face as the two smiled at each other. The two were both beautiful women complementing one another, curving their lips into a smile which actually gave an impression of peerless beauties capable of captivating birds and beasts.

People from the inn, one after another, moved their gazes over. Even those young masters’ pair of eyes radiated a faint luster as they thought, only if they could marry a woman like that, would their lives be perfect.

In this way, it also made the dark skinned Wei Wei’s face to be somewhat all the more unpresentable.

At the very least, she was unpresentable in their eyes.

But what they really didn’t expect was that from the private room behind them, the person who managed Profound Heavens was coincidentally also rushing over.

That manager, Uncle Zhang, was a middle aged man and was also the most trusted assistant following Hei Ze.

When he saw Wei Wei standing at the door, the pace that was originally relaxed suddenly became lightning fast as he directly faced Wei Wei and ran over, his voice brimming with pleasant surprise. “Boss, how come you’re here?”

“Came to discuss some things.” Wei Wei’s voice was indifferent as her gaze moved to the older man following behind him.

Upon seeing this, Uncle Zhang paused and said. “Boss. This is the person who’s cooperating with us this time, Elder Cheng.”

Recently, Cheng Xiong had been focusing all of his attention on the collaboration with Profound Heavens and didn’t even go to watch the armament competition today. Therefore, he also didn’t realize that Wei Wei came from the capital. However, what made him astonished was that Profound Heavens’ boss was, to his surprise, a very young girl!

It should be known that within the world of armaments, this Profound Heavens, ever since it was first set up, had already produced many, many breathtaking armaments which incessantly stunned people. Almost every piece of armament caused everyone to scramble like mad for it.