Chapter 42: Acknowledged Master And Disciple

“What support or not support them, Wei Wei, hey, these words of yours were spoken such that even us old men were also reprimanded as well.” In the distance, a pure white body’s shadow came over.

Helian Wei Wei evaded the voice and looked over. Her pupils suddenly constricted. Chilly air started forming from within her body, making Yuan Ming, who was concealed in the ancient book, also shiver continually.

Who was it exactly, who could cause such a big change in this girl’s mood?

“Prime Minister Su.” One after another, all of the teachers turned to look at him.

“Grandfather.” Helian Jiao Er also called out in an aggrieved voice, then turned her body around, while crying until she became a person made of tears.

Su Jia Cheng looked at his filial granddaughter who had been bullied to this extent. Immediately, poisonous thoughts formed in his eyes overfilling them, while he smilingly faced Wei Wei and said, “These two sisters of yours are still young, exactly at the age when they fool around, yet are unable to differentiate between what is serious and what is not. It’s difficult for them to avoid making mistakes. You’re older than both of them. If you’d said earlier that the poisonous bee wasn’t yours, how could all of us old men have misunderstood you. Principal, what do you say?”

Tusu Feng didn’t say anything.

However, Grandmaster’s pair of eyes opened wide, obviously seeming like he was getting angry.

Wei Wei gripped her own trembling hand tightly.

Truly worthy of being the current prime minister, what a scary mouth.

That year, if it weren’t for this mouth, maybe her mother would’ve been able to endure.

In order to elevate his own daughter’s status from a concubine to a main wife, this person with the heart of a beast, Su Jia Cheng, bribed the two Chang and Li families. He asked them to insist at court that Mother was evil and vicious and filled with jealousy, incapable of tolerating others.

It was from that day forward that mother became the subject of ridicule during tea time chats within the entire capital.

She still remembered that at the time, mother didn’t even want to take a step outside the door. It wasn’t easy for her mother to finally recover her spirit a little, only to be vexed again by this Su Jia Cheng.

The hand that Wei Wei hid within her sleeve slowly loosened. Don’t know if it was because she’s occupying the deceased’s body, but those feelings of sorrow and anger felt as if she had experienced them herself.

However, no matter how deep her wrath was, she still needed to endure.

This old fox in front of her eyes wasn’t easy to deal with. It was exactly because the previous her was so exasperated that she lost control of herself and did even more stupid things.

The current her was no longer the same. To be victorious again, she’ll need to act based on how the scene unfolded.

“Misunderstanding?” Wei Wei’s voice was level, “Prime Minister’s word has been misused. It wasn’t a misunderstanding, it was that you guys wrongfully accused me.”

Su Jia Cheng’s hand paused as it dropped. Wasn’t this vile spawn of the Helian family too unappreciative of a kindness that was extended to her? He’d already given her a way out, yet she’s still making things serious this way. She’s simply asking for suffering!

“Grandmaster, look at how crabby this lass’ disposition is, the same as that mother of hers, rigid in logic and unforgiving. I’ve already recognized the mistake, yet she is unwilling to unclench her bite. This actually is causing me to not know what to do. Grandmaster is the country’s Royal Advisor, maybe you have a way of dealing with this?”