Chapter 132: His Highness In Danger

“She left earlier.” Uncle Zhang struck the abacus in his hand. “This trip has produced not a small amount of expenditure. Everything has been accounted for and reported to me.”

The little boy servant’s expression returned to normal. “I’ve never seen the boss’ appearance before.”

“From the time you started to enter Profound Heavens, I’ve already told you that inquisitiveness isn’t needed for the job.” Uncle Zhang put away the abacus and seemed as if he’d thought of something as he turned his head and said. “Oh, that’s right, instruct the others that the boss said that in the future, if people from the Defense Department come to buy our armaments, tell them clearly that they’ll need to pay ten times the usual price in order for us to sell to them.”

“Ten times!” The corners of the little servant’s eyes slightly turned down. “How did the people from the Defense Division provoke the big boss.” Even if she wanted to swindle other people’s money, she was even clearly telling the other party. This simply was killing people without giving the other person any peace. After people from the Defense Division heard this news, they should be angry enough to die.

Uncle Zhang smiled as he shook his head. “That’s why it’s said whoever you might offend, don’t offend our boss. Even while she’s attending class, she could still make armaments under the teacher’s watchful gaze, let alone dealing with these young girls and boys still stinking of mother’s milk.”

Within only one month, she’d already rivaled the armament world’s hall of famers, merely on the basis of how many armaments she’s made being useless, only depended on her brain.

When it’s all said and done, it’s still these people who underestimated his boss.

What’s more, his boss, once again, had that identity as the capital’s most infamous ‘spoiled girl’.

She was the one who everyone wanted to be able to step under their foot, so much so that even people from the prestigious Helian family struck her name off of the family roster.

This kind of person, who could believe that she could be Profound Heavens’ boss, the armament master who shook up the armament world with her bare hands……

After he was done speaking, Uncle Zhang entered the horse carriage. He didn’t know at all that just as he was leaving, a ray of light streaked through the depths of that little servant’s eyes, followed by the sound of a slight cough. That little servant walked slowly into the middle of a long deserted alley. His slender pale fingers moved across the side of his face as an imperceptible thin layer of skin gently separated itself from what was originally a face with a healthy complexion. Finally, what was left was an abnormally pale and handsome face.

“Young Master!”

A man dressed in black flew quickly but landed with one knee bended on the ground and looked up with a faithful and devoted expression. “In the future please hand over these kinds of matter for your subordinate to take care of. Your health……”

“No harm done.” That person coughed softly twice as the scent of medicine drifted from his floating sleeves. The sound of his speaking voice was actually extremely gentle and was completely different from just now. The moonlight shined upon that well defined face. If this person wasn’t the young master from a prestigious family, Jing Wu Shuang, who else could it be.

No one knew that the reason why he came to Armament City this time, aside from finding an owner for his armament suitable for a female, what’s more important was that he wanted to meet Profound Heavens’ boss, whose rumors were spreading like fire.

The outcome was that that person was even more secretive about her movements than he was. He could only pretend to be a little servant for Profound Heavens in order to approach her.