Chapter 176: Wei Wei's Drunk, You Guys Already Understand

“Damn that lowlife!” Once she returned to her room, Helian Jiao Er swept everything on the wood table to the ground.

Her servant girl kneeled on the ground and basically didn’t dare to stand up.

Helian Jiao Er’s fingers constricted tightly as her sharp fingernails sunk into the white handkerchief in the palm of her hand. Contained within her eyes was an unprecedented evil. “Based on the academy’s custom, every year, two representatives from two compounds would be selected to accompany Retired Emperor to go burn incense and pray for blessings at the Hidden Spirit Temple. You return and tell Mother, have mother think of a way to appear and journey together with Retired Emperor’s retinue. I really want to see, with mother’s presence, how that lowlife can still continue to be so rampant!”

The servant girl promptly lowered her head and hurriedly replied ‘yes’, then withdrew.

And within Helian Jiao Er’s eyes resided an unprecedented maliciousness, as if they’d been seeped in arsenic. Terrible winds seemed to be coming.

Before Third Prince chooses a consort, she must thoroughly pluck out that slut, absolutely can’t let His Highness discover her ability in armaments!

It was night.

At a restaurant in the Commerce Plaza, bustling with noise and excitement.

A crowd of people encircled this place. They’re celebrating the victory today.

Helian Wei Wei originally planned to only drink a little, yet after she accepted a group of ‘little brothers’, everybody wanted to come and offer her wine to show their respect.

Wei Wei had never been one to adhere strictly to conventions. What’s more, during modern times, everytime after she and her ‘brothers’ accomplished a mission, they’d go to German street and casually find a place to drink beer, partying the whole night.

That’s why, Wei Wei’s ability to hold alcohol was actually not bad.

However, she miscalculated the alcohol content of the sorghum wine from ancient times……

“Chief, come, I’ll down another one with you!” A young lad who spoke extremely heroically lifted the cup in one of his hands, the other hand scratched the back of his head. “In the past, I misunderstood chief, I ask that chief, as a person of great moral stature, please overlook my previous offenses!”

Wei Wei let go of the hand she used to support her forehead, one couldn’t make out any vestige of drunkenness from her mildly smiling face as she raised her glass and clinked it against the youngster’s and raised her head to down the remaining fine wine.

In any case, today’s a happy day, so let’s drink away.

This was the first time since Wei Wei arrived in this other world, that she felt the return of her previous hot blood.

Actually, when she first arrived at Dragon War Empire, she hadn’t wanted to appear so indifferent. During the modern era, she didn’t experience anything like affection, and didn’t expect that it was even more so in this ancient era.

Precisely because it’s like this that the emotional memories in her tool of a body could grip her heart so firmly.

Grandfather, mother……if it weren’t for those people, she wouldn’t have possessed the affections she yearned for day and night.

She’s not the real Helian Wei Wei, yet possessed identical experiences as Wei Wei.

During modern times, her father was also like this scum of a father, who only knew how to use women to climb upwards. After reaching the top, he then kicked her away!