Chapter 91: Chose The Wrong Person

On the other hand, Wei Wei’s face appeared indifferent. In any case, whoever Third Prince chose, it wouldn’t be her……

“Helian Wei Wei.”

Huh? Huh? !

“Stand up.”

Whew, so it turned out she was obstructing his path. She even thought something happened to Third Prince’s brain.

Wei Wei was still very self-aware and knew that in order to reach Helian Jiao Er, he’d need to pass by her location. She stood up from her seat while a piece of pastry was still held between her lips. Her eyes even shined limpidly, a little bit like a silly cute fox, just about to make way.

“For you.”

The white cherry blossom arriving suddenly in front of her eyes was more subdued compared to any other blossom, yet faintly appeared noble and luxurious, probably because the person holding it was absolutely too exceptional. A single common white cherry blossom could even cause people to feel it was elegant.

Wei Wei blanked out. Wait a minute.

Oh dear. She must be mistaken about something.

Hey, she clearly came just to go through the motions!

What’s up with this Third Prince giving her the flower?

Could it be that he’s lost?

Wei Wei gave moving her seat a try.

The pair of long and narrow deep eyes beneath the silver mask submerged lower.

Eunuch Sun looked worried again and immediately gave her a push.

Wei Wei looked up and faced those emotionless lips of his.

Sh*t!

He’s really giving it to her?

What damnable thing!

Hey, it’s been agreed she’s only here to go through the motions!

“Cough!” Because she wanted to speak but couldn’t get the words out, Wei Wei instead choked on the osmanthus flowers pastry that she had between her lips.

She could clearly see that when the man’s gaze looking at her saw this confused appearance of hers, he became incomparably chilly and aloof.

What’s Third Prince’s intention? Giving her the cold shoulder?

Giving her the cold shoulder yet giving her the flower!

“Ole Three.” Retired Emperor’s complexion when Baili Jia Jue stopped in front of Wei Wei changed completely at once!

Baili Jia Jue, on the other hand, didn’t change at all and calmly brushed away dust that wasn’t on his body. The tone of his voice was apathetic, “If I have to choose one, then just choosing her is fine.”

What! ! !

Everyone couldn’t help but cry out in surprise, their gazes were brimming with astonishment as they faced Wei Wei, and even revealed some anger.

Helian Jiao Er’s little face became even more pale. The pearl pin in her hair almost seemed to feel its owner’s resentfulness as it swayed to and fro. Compared with her disbelief, what’s more apparent was the lack of color on her face.

Why!

That slut was only a good-for-nothing who’s been driven out of the clan!

How could Third Prince just casually choose her!