Chapter 137: Two People Getting Along

“It’s the Shadow Guards!”

“How did they appear here? !”

“Didn’t they say that the Third Prince didn’t bring a single person? !”

The black clothed people looked at each other in dismay. They clearly were caught unprepared by the sudden turn of events. One after another, they looked towards the cavalry that flanked them from both sides. The swords they held in their hands were also dropped immediately afterwards as they wanted to seize the opportunity to escape!

However, how could Baili Jia Jue allow this kind of thing to happen.

He stood where the wind blew, watching this scene from the high ground, calmly and unhurriedly taking a white handkerchief to wipe away the bloodstain on Wei Wei’s fingers. His thin lips opened slightly.

“Kill!”

It was merely one word, yet Wei Wei could feel an unprecedented pressure burst forth.

As the dense mass of cavalry swept past, the contentious sounds of horses, people, and their martial qi erupted.

Now this was the Ghost Palace of the legends, killing three thousand crows without leaving a trace.

Wei Wei also almost suspected whether Third Prince actually had been deliberate, deliberately waited until all of the black clothed people revealed themselves before he mobilized the cavalry to come for a wide sweeping kill!

As she was thinking of this, Wei Wei felt her shoulder become heavy. The man who was originally standing suddenly leaned on her shoulder.

Wei Wei’s pair of hands moved to prop him up. She also didn’t care about the shadows who were leading the cavalry nor their incessant hand-to-hand combat, as she only thought about first taking Third Prince and leaving this place.

Baili Jia Jue used all of his willpower to summon the last vestiges of his strength and spoke in an extremely cold voice. “Tell them to leave one live prisoner for me. Kill the rest of them without mercy!”

“Ok.” Having heard the man’s slightly cold voice, Wei Wei’s long, shapely eyebrows rose as she sighed once more. A certain highness’ stamina was too abnormal.

At this moment, the fire qilin also came over. Due to the fact that its master’s weakness would rebound on the spirit beast’s body ten times over, the fire qilin’s condition didn’t look very good at all either.

However, this didn’t affect its ability to tear into those black clothed people who attempted to approach Wei Wei’s group. They were all basically crushed to death by one of its claws.

However, it didn’t continue fighting for very long. In its mind, only its master’s safety was most important!

“Master, how are you doing?”

A spirit beast with such a big head suddenly opened its mouth and roared.

Wei Wei only felt that the originally bumpy road trembled even more. She directly glanced in its direction. “Lower your body and bend down.”

“Huh?” The fire qilin had never obeyed anyone’s command like this aside from its master’s. It stared blankly for a bit.

Wei Wei pushed down on its big head and afterwards dragged Baili Jia Jue up on it. Next, she nimbly turned her own body and mounted. Her voice was level. “Third Prince needs medical treatment, first find a more peaceful location. It’s best if there’s hot water and a bed.”

The fire qilin profoundly glanced at Wei Wei. It had previously met no small number of females. Basically, it had previously met all types, but one as cool-headed as Wei Wei, it really hadn’t seen before.