Chapter 170: Everybody's Dumbstruck

Murong Chang Feng raised his chin, the side of his face lengthened to a degree that appeared incomparably haughty, as if he anticipated his own win. He already took a step forward and was going to receive everyone’s worship.

But didn’t expect that Master Tu Tian would control his voice and loudly read “Helian Wei Wei”, that name!

Clang!

The thing within the human figure’s hand dropped.

Even Huan Ming Xiang didn’t foresee that this would be the outcome. He stood fixed at his spot, and simply didn’t have time to react.

Murong Chang Feng’s smiling expression, during that split second, clearly solidified at its original position. He opened his eyes wide in amazement as the step he was taking also immediately froze in its original position. His fingers slightly trembled as he turned his head and glanced at Wei Wei, blood thoroughly drained from his face!

How’s this possible!

How could he lose to a girl that’s got nothing going for her!

Everyone was stunned by this outcome as they opened their mouths and forgot to close them. Right now, the stage’s so quiet it seemed that one could hear a pin drop.

Couldn’t, it couldn’t be……

The person who won was that good-for-nothing?

The girl that was sneering just now and Helian Jiao Er’s expression simultaneously started cracking. The words they originally wanted to speak in ridicule now was completely choked back into their throats. Their cheeks were both green and white, not very spirited in color.

While everyone was shocked dumb, a black and white robed Wei Wei slowly walked up towards the front.

Her expression didn’t change at all. That smile that wasn’t a smile was still on her little face as before, yet for a split second people thought they were seeing things.

Her clothing was very simple, without any accessories, the long sleeves floated in the air, black hair flew upwards. Surprisingly, within the contrasting black and white, the aura of a peerless talent began to emerge.

The audience blanked out as they watched this scene, what insanity was this?

A good-for-nothing unexpectedly defeated Lord Murong!

When did this girl become so awesome?

Wasn’t she ignorant of everything?

Murong Chang Feng basically couldn’t accept this result. He, the heir of the magnificent Murong Prince’s Mansion actually lost to a good-for-nothing who previously hadn’t attended any armaments class nor touched any armaments before? !

Murong Chang Feng fiercely suppressed the undulating discomfort in his chest and turned his head towards the not so distant judges seats to say. “Masters, I drew up three designs, one more than what you’ve requested. I really don’t understand how I lost.”

Master Tu Tian could hear the discontent in the way Murong Chang Feng spoke, as he faintly creased his white eyebrows, shortly after which he sighed. This disciple of his was still too arrogant. “You’ve indeed drawn up three plans, that’s true, and they’re designed quite well.”

That master sitting next to Tu Tian knew that it was uncomfortable for Tu Tian to speak, so he straightforwardly responded to Murong Chang Feng’s inquiry, with a smile in his voice. “Lord Murong, sigh, you’ve already done a great job, however, your opponent has drawn up more than twice your number of designs.” His implication was, just what is there to complain about.