Chapter 50: Participate in the Consort Selection

Huan Ming Xiang gaped, afterwhich he closed his mouth again. Both of his cheeks puffed up like drums, “When did I ever say I was disgusted with her. Never! If she ever comes her again, you need to report it to me immediately!”

“Yes.” The shadow nonchalantly looked at the old man’s distancing back and lightly shook his head, Elder Huan wouldn’t admit it.

How could Huan Ming Xiang admit it? Rumors and gossip really could destroy a person!

The old man took the broom and continued to sweep the ground. Except this time, he obviously used a lot of strength in his movements, just as if he was sullen and sulking.

Such a decent girl was made to be so repulsive.

If it weren’t for her visit to the Commerce Plaza this time, wouldn’t he have continued to be mistaken?

The more the old man thought about it, the more upset he became. He directly threw away the broom and then laughed wickedly, “This year, we are not going to choose people from the Superior Compound anymore. It’ll be more interesting if we took a stroll through all of the living quarters, instead.” Leave out those people from the Superior Compound. Always thinking they were so great, just wait and see……..

Night fell. The armament shop at the Commerce Plaza.

The manager stared at the ten-plus armaments, eyes shining in astonishment, “These were all personally made by Miss Helian?”

“Mm hm.” Wei Wei replied casually and lightly sipped from the tea in her hand.

“Two days, it’s only been two days time!” The manager had to admit he’d been shocked again. It should be known that there wasn’t any novice armament maker who could make this many armaments within this amount of time. Even among the current Armament Masters, there wasn’t anyone who could achieve this speed! This was just too heaven defying!

Wei Wei picked up an armament among them and looked it over while stating, “This one was not made very well. Wait until class time tomorrow. I will dismantle it and start over.”

“Done done done. Whatever Miss Helian decides will be done as you say!” The manager actually could not tell how it was good, nor how it was not good. Merely because she felt the armament might somehow be embarrassing, she’s going to dismantle it as if she was only playing a game with her hands! If this was made known to the other masters’ disciples, how could they not cry to death!

“Alright now. Why don’t you go to the front and do some business. Don’t keep interfering with the bonding time between me and my dear disciple.” Grandmaster blew at a corner of his white beard, extended his hand, and pushed the manager out. Where is there still the dignified appearance that people usually see, “Wait until after the consort selection. You guys can then go home and rest for a couple of days. This master is really afraid that after you go home, that older and younger one from the Helian family will shamelessly bully you again! Disciple, listen to your Master. If they dare bully you, come look for me, I”ll definitely stand up for you!”

Wei Wei lightly laughed, “Doesn’t Master believe that I can take care of it myself?”

“Master is just worried about you!” He turned towards his own chair and resolutely sat down, “So what if you have low qi? Even with low qi, we can still fabricate armaments as usual! Those people complain that the grapes are sour, because they can’t eat grapes. They even said things like I definitely won’t be keeping you and will kick you out? Hah! Simply is too ridiculous. They are not me! Disciple, rest assured, even if you don’t have qi, are rejected by the public, and can’t make armaments, Master still won’t drive you out. I’ll raise you as usual and give you scrap iron!”