Chapter 130: Crushing People's Heart

“What I want to do is to crush their hearts.” Wei Wei slowly looked up as a smiling expression brewed on her thin lips, just like a lovely demonic evil monster……

Phoenix Inn. In a private room on the second floor.

Cheng Xiong led Uncle Zhang upstairs. After seeing that crowd of people, he faced Murong Chang Feng and laughed. “Honored Mister, you’re also here. How are things, has Master Tu Lao been well? Is he still looking for that genius to become his disciple.”

“Master has always been healthy.” Murong Chang Feng’s voice was very flat. “As for other matters, I’m not too clear.”

Cheng Cheng blushed as she stood to one side, cutting into the conversation. “Daddy, it’s not like you don’t know how busy Lord Murong is, yet you’re still questioning him about these things.”

Cheng Xiong glanced at his daughter and understood her thoughts somewhat. Even though their Cheng family could be considered to have a position in the armaments world, to marry into the Murong Prince’s Mansion would still be a far reach on the social ladder.

That’s why he’s quite satisfied that his daughter could further her relationship with Lord Murong and didn’t ask about that matter anymore.

Instead, he continued with the matter at hand and redirected them towards Uncle Zhang. “This is Uncle Zhang, Profound Heavens’ manager. Their boss truly can be called outstanding. So young, yet has already created several tens of armaments. If Master Tu Lao saw this, he definitely would change his mind and not continue to look for whoever that genius was.”

Uncle Zhang stood by the side, neither servile nor overbearing. He possessed the qualities that a manager should have, neither too aggressive, nor too passive. After hearing Elder Cheng’s words, he merely smiled levelly.

“Has Uncle Cheng already met Profound Heavens’ boss?” Helian Jiao Er’s eyes shined. Reportedly, this boss’ whereabouts were a mystery and was extremely difficult to approach. Even what his name or first name was, no one knew. If it was possible to establish a link with Profound Heavens, then, to obtain any armament that she desired in the future, wouldn’t it be as easy as stretching out her hand and grabbing it.

Even if that slut had obtained the armament that Young Master Wu Shuang’s made, so what.

As before, that slut still couldn’t compare to her!

The more Helian Jiao Er thought about it, the more the smile on her face widened. She believed that when the time came, based on the Defense Division’s influence, Profound Heavens’ boss wouldn’t not give her face.

Right now, she only needed Uncle Cheng to help her make the referral……

Helian Jiao Er lifted her head and glanced over at Cheng Xiong.

Cheng Xiong stroked his beard and laughed imposingly. “I’ve already met her. A young girl who surprisingly has such an accomplishment will certainly have boundless prospects in the future.”

“A young girl?” Murong Chang Feng’s handsome face could be considered to be slightly agitated, and the hand holding his teacup faintly paused. “Profound Heavens’ boss is a young girl?”

Not only Murong Chang Feng, even the other aristocratic young men also showed an extremely surprised expression.

They knew Profound Heavens’ influence well.

In their minds, Profound Heavens’ boss must be a very high levelled elder, and at the minimum should be a great master.

However, they honestly couldn’t imagine that Profound Heavens’ boss, to their surprise, would be a young girl!