Chapter 96: I Will Play With You

After Helian Wei Wei returned to her quarters, the first thing she did was to tidy up and pack.

Actually, there’s no need to bring too many things for daily use. What’s most important was to bring money and materials for making armaments.

When it got boring on the way, she could make a few more armaments. At that time, there would be more of them to sell for money.

But what Wei Wei didn’t anticipate was how quickly Baili Jia Jue moved!

Wei Wei saw layers upon layers of imperial guards outside the Inferior Compound and knew then that she wouldn’t be able to return to her room. She merely went to the outhouse and he already came.

Wei Wei’s long shapely eyebrows creased. In a flash, her figure already hid beneath a big tree. Her back leaned closely against the tree trunk, only exposing a pair of limpid eyes.

“Your Highness.” Someone dropped to his knees in front of Baili Jia Jue, his voice deep and low, “Everything is normal.”

The man all of a sudden seemed as if he turned and took a look towards this side.

Wei Wei immediately retracted her gaze. She gave the illusion that she’d stopped breathing.

Phew. She almost got caught.

Even though this man didn’t possess qi, however, his vigilant nature was more formidable than anyone else’s.

Don’t know whether it was because he was used to being in a position of power.

Even though they were separated by such a great distance, Wei Wei could still feel the oppression coming from his presence.

Wei Wei stood like that with her ears slightly turned to the side and did not move at all. At this time, any bit of movement would lead to the other party detecting her.

She believed in her ability to conceal and camouflage herself.

At one time, in order to accomplish a mission, she stayed in the jungle for two whole days and one night without being discovered.

This is the instinct of someone who was an elite special agent.

Make the most accurate judgement at the most appropriate opportunity.

Let’s wait until he entered the room before she withdrew quickly in the interim. That’d be easiest, since their front line would be disturbed when he moved.

She’s not anxious. What she should be anxious about were those guards who concealed themselves early on in the surrounding areas.

In a moment, who knows, maybe they could even help her hinder Baili Jia Jue. Wei Wei smiled. Within her indolence, there was a bit of devilishness……

“Stand guard outside.” The man’s voice was as apathetic and ice cold as before, but contained within was a trace of contemplation.

Eunuch Sun was somewhat distracted. Regarding His Highness’ decision, there was something he didn’t quite understand……

Ordinarily, if he encountered this sort of situation, His Highness certainly wouldn’t have reacted this way.

What the hell’s going on with the way he’s treating Miss Helian?

Wei Wei certainly didn’t care about what Eunuch Sun was thinking, taking advantage of the opportunity to dodge and escape from the Inferior Compound.

She hadn’t finished packing her stuff.

She just ran empty-handed like this. When she thought of that, she wasn’t very willing.