Chapter 95: He Chases, She Hides

Commerce Plaza. Inside the armament shop. Grandmaster stood up all of a sudden, looked at Wei Wei drinking tea, and paced back and forth. “It’s no good, disciple. It certainly is not so easy to dodge from being targeted by that icy fellow. What’s more, in front of so many people, you even rejected him like that. This time, he definitely will hold a grudge against you.”

“Master. Don’t worry, Retired Emperor already held Third Prince back. No matter what, I reckon he must’ve punished him.” A grandson who was so disobedient must’ve been punished. As Wei Wei was speaking, she was stroking the white cat held in her bosom. How very indolent.

Grandmaster shook his head and replied, “Girl, you don’t know how much Retired Emperor dotes on that icy fellow. Listen to Master. Let’s hide from him a bit!”

“Putting it that way……” Wei Wei seemed to have thought of something, her eyes tightened up, “Just now, he even said he’d sort me out.”

Grandmaster blew on his beard, “What did I say, and you still won’t take it seriously!”

Wei Wei yawned lazily, “How could I have thought that he would choose me. This prince really is normally too bored, so he wanted to find a bit of excitement from me, and nicely made Retired Emperor get angry.”

“It’s not necessarily like that.” Grandmaster let out a sigh, “Retired Emperor also wants him to find someone who’ll keep him company. His Highness has been too solitary in life.”

Helian Wei Wei’s hand paused and didn’t say anything.

Grandmaster seemed to be caught up in reminiscing and told Wei Wei about all the things that happened that year, including the part about how Third Prince was betrayed.

Wei Wei’s eyebrows jumped. “Master, you telling me these things, are you trying to tell me something?”

“What I mean is, if it’s not possible to hide, you can just let it be and marry him.” Grandmaster raised his head and looked at the ceiling, “In any case, you don’t have a person that you like, right? Is it possible that Murong Chang Feng is still constantly on your mind?”

Wei Wei knead her forehead, “Master, don’t use words to incite me. I’ve said it many times. I’m not interested in things like getting married.”

She finally experienced how it feels to have someone push her into getting married.

Indeed, she didn’t know whether to laugh or cry (It’s both funny and embarrassing).

Anyways, she wasn’t some leftover vegetables to be sold at the market, getting ready to be marked down so that it’ll sell.

Well alright, so even though at this age, she’s already considered an ‘old maid’ in ancient times, however, in modern times, she’s still a teenager, ok? !

“Fine. If you truly don’t want to marry that icy fellow, then you now need to first leave White Academy.” Grandmaster looked at her, the light in his eyes profoundly deepened. “These couple of days, master also wants to go down the mountain, to make preparations for the grand martial qi competition not long from now. At the Flower Gifting Festival, you were in the limelight like that, it will inevitably draw people’s jealousy. I’m afraid that once I leave, at that time, something will happen to you here. I also won’t be able to rush back quickly enough to stand up for you. Moreover, from what I see of that icy fellow’s intent, he’ll come find you tonight. What’s most important is that I called you over this time also in order to have you leave White Academy for three days and go participate in an armament convention.”

Wei Wei looked up in an interested manner. “An armament convention? Master, are you talking about the armament convention where we compete in the assembly and disassembly of armaments, and also could conduct an armament auction?”