Chapter 72: Stunned Everyone

“You still haven’t found Master?” Eunuch Sun was simply so anxious that he’s going insane as he grabbed a scout and sharply asked. He hadn’t slept for a night. Visible veins covered the inside of his bloodshot eyes.

Minister Jing, who’d just spoken with the White Fen clan, walked over and tried to console him. “Eunuch Sun, don’t worry, nothing will happen to Third Prince. I’ve already dispatched the most outstanding people from the academy to go search for him. We’ll have news after daybreak.”

“How could I possibly not worry!” Eunuch Sun stomped his left foot, panicking and anxiously said things he should not have said. “Master doesn’t have a bit of qi in his body, yet is missing in Spirit Forest like this, where there are so many demonic beasts within, sigh. Right now, one night has already passed, if, if we still don’t reach Master……” He truly didn’t dare to imagine what could happen!

“We will certainly find him. Eunuch, don’t be anxious.” Minister Jing watched the old Eunuch spinning incessantly, like a spinning top. As before, on his mouth were gentle words of consolation, but in his heart there was some disdain. So it turned out that the rumors were actually true. The Third Prince that was previously acclaimed as the number one young noble in the country now could no longer be mentioned on equal terms as a prince without any qi. No matter how outstanding he formerly was, he currently was nothing but a cripple. It’s been said that even the Fire Qilin also abandoned him, hiding within the deep mountains.

When he had a chance, he should really tell Lord Murong so that he could go on a trip to the Kunlun mountain range. Who knows, maybe he could contract with the Fire Qilin and bring it back.

Minister Jing was doing a great job of counting the chickens before they’ve hatched when he suddenly heard the sound of a horse’s neigh from the distance. A graceful and purebred shadow with the strength that could almost pulverize everything into dust, a pair of wings burst forth to drop from the sky and directly stood in front of him!

Even an experienced and knowledgeable Superior Compound’s elder was inevitably startled by this kind of spectacle.

It was the most difficult to capture spirit beast within Spirit Forest, a black flying horse!

How did it appear here?

Moreover, the person riding it……

When Minister Jing moved his gaze and fixed it on that somewhat irritated little face, his pupils abruptly constricted!

Helian Wei Wei!

She unexpectedly was still alive? !

Minister Jing shook all over and stiffly took large strides backward.

Originally, he joined hands with his disciple and took part in this plan, because he believed that Wei Wei absolutely wouldn’t be able to come out alive.

Because that map’s final destination was the forbidden area within Spirit Forest that no one dared to venture into. In that place, not only were there man-eating demonic beasts, there was even a thick fog that didn’t scatter year round.

Even if it were third years from the Superior Compound, those who were trapped there would be incapable of escape, let alone a spoiled girl who didn’t know anything!

Therefore, in Minister Jing’s view, at this moment, Wei Wei should’ve already become a corpse.

Yet right now, she not only wasn’t dead, but to one’s surprise, even harnessed a black flying horse and appeared at White Academy!

This made Minister Jing, besides being astonished, also feel his confidence shaken.

It’s precisely because he felt so uncomfortable that Minister Jing didn’t even look clearly at the person who was behind her, and then dragged a little manservant over to have him to find Helian Jiao Er.