Chapter 136: Domineering Third Prince

Baili Jia Jue’s fingers paused and his cold thin lips convulsed slightly as he watched the thin lips forming a hickey on his arm as Wei Wei sucked in poison for his sake. Suddenly, the light in his eyes focused and he directly pushed her to the side, using force to restrain her wrist, his voice was apathetic. “Don’t you know what kind of poison this is and yet you just randomly suck it in.”

“Strength Scattering Poison, ptui, pth!” Wei Wei spit out a mouthful of the black blood she’d just sucked in, then she carelessly and casually faced his gaze. “It’s merely a little bit of martial qi. If it came to that, I’ll be fine once I cultivate again. Hey, I say, Highness, as a blind person, couldn’t you be more obedient.”

His eyes could no longer see yet he could still be so fierce. Sure enough, he’s truly not human.

Wei Wei breathed a long sigh and prepared to resume sucking out the poisonous blood on his behalf at the next opportunity!

But Baili Jia Jue directly used his left hand to press against her head. “This Highness is thinking that you don’t want your life.”

“Yes yes yes, wait until you have the strength then punish me with nine familial extermination*, all right?”

(* translator’s note: the nine familial extermination was the most extreme form of punishment reserved for the most unforgivable crimes against the crown or country. Nine groups of the offender’s family were executed along with the offender – parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and spouses, uncles/aunts and spouses, cousins, criminal’s spouse/s, criminal’s spouse/s’ parents.)

While Wei Wei bent over, she also spoke ambiguously. “It’s best that all of those people from the Helian family are executed.” That’d also save her from wasting her own strength.

Baili Jia Jue’s eyes seemed as if they flashed a little as he watched this hare-brained little head before his eyes. Within the depths of his pupils, a faint trace of gentleness seemed to have appeared. This woman was ordinarily vicious and merciless, yet when she’s well-behaved, she instead appeared quite pleasing to the eye.

“All right. That’s more or less acceptable.” Wei Wei sucked in several mouthfuls in a row and spit the dark blood upon the ground, then turned to looking at the wound. “However, this is still merely a temporary measure. We need to find a place as quickly as possible to help you get rid of the rest of the poison completely.”

After she finished speaking, she again spit out two mouthfuls of poison in succession. The surface of her lips felt somewhat numb, and she could feel that some of her qi flowed into nothingness. However, that could still be counted as a very good outcome. Just as she’d said, once she cultivated again, she’d be fine.

Contrary to what one might expect, Yuan Ming evilly laughed. “Girl, you are truly generous to this Third Prince. Could it be that you’ve fallen for him?”

Wei Wei ‘heh-heh’d twice and replied within her consciousness. “Haven’t you always said that I have feelings for you, so up until now, have I?”

“Or perhaps it’s because you feel that this senior don’t place you in my eyes that you’ve decided to show off your chosen alternate, this Third Prince, in front of me.”

The degree of Yuan Ming’s narcissism was absolutely directly proportional to his age.

Wei Wei’s eyebrows rose. “You can sober up now. Even someone with bad eyes knows that you’re actually the one who’s the alternate.”

Even if Third Prince was an evildoer, he still was a perfect evildoer. Everyone else really couldn’t compare.

Wei Wei’s gaze again fell on the side of Baili Jia Jue’s face. She wondered what in the world this evildoer’s appearance was really like.