Chapter 58: Something Unintended Happened

Very obviously, Baili Jia Jue’s arrival changed the entire banquet’s atmosphere.

The principal didn’t appear at all this time, so Minister Jing was left responsible for the whole banquet.

Many teachers were wondering in their minds if the principal was going to fall into disgrace.

They said that this was a consort selection, and yet Third Prince didn’t seem to be expressing much interest.

Eunuch Sun was the person who kept up the facade. He didn’t need Baili Jia Jue to open his mouth to have already taken care of everything. He was reserved while accompanying Minister Jing.

Minister Jing originally was going to strike up a conversation with Baili Jia Jue, yet when he saw the person, he actually became a bit timid.

He certainly wasn’t a rookie who hadn’t experienced grand occasions. However, in front of this young prince, he didn’t know why, but there surprisingly was an indescribable kind of oppressive feeling.

Within the entire banquet, the seatings for men and women were divided into sides. On the left side sat only those prestigious young masters from the Superior Compound, while on the right side sat the young ladies from distinguished families.

In modern times, we would call this a high society dinner party.

What should we be doing at a dinner party?

It would be to eat, of course!

But none of them were moving their chopsticks, and this made Wei Wei feel very conflicted.

The point of her coming here was for a free meal, yet she hadn’t even eaten a bite of appetizer. That’s just too much of a disappointment.

However, before she was too disappointed, a child who was sitting in his chair stood up. With his little body, he cutely and forcefully said, “Master Jing, when will we start the meal, I’m hungry.”

Everybody’s gaze instantly focused on that little kid’s body.

Aside from those young lords and young ladies who were fellow students from the Superior Compound, all of the new students revealed a surprised expression.

They haven’t forgotten who the little kid was.

At the time they entered the academy, he even held a meat bun while he sent someone flying with a kick.

However, that wasn’t what’s important. The crucial point is, how did he have the guts to pick at Master Jing’s thorn at the moment!

Even if he had the Superior Compound as support, he was still a bit too undisciplined, wasn’t he?

Originally, Eunuch Sun was going to ask where did this brat come from to be so poor at judging the situation. Yet when he laid eyes on him, his hand shook so much he almost dropped the thing he was holding.

That, wasn’t that, wasn’t that His Little Highness?

How could he be here?

Mama help me, what’s up with that bald head?

What happened to His Little Highness’ silky black hair? !

Where did it go, where did it all go? !

The little guy didn’t care one bit about the looks people were giving him. His legs that were as chunky as a lotus root stuck out from his white martial arts practice clothes. His chubby cheeks seriously asked again, “When in the world are we going eat? If it’s going to be later, I’m going into the kitchen first before coming back.”