Chapter 118: Domineering Wei Wei

In an instant, the judging panel quieted down at once.

It seemed as if they didn’t anticipate Young Master Wu Shuang would surprisingly speak on behalf of a spoiled good-for-nothing. One after another, the judges could not help but turned and looked over at Jing Wu Shuang, astonishment was apparent in their eyes!

Nevertheless, the depths of the latter’s eyes were emotionless, without any stirrings whatsoever.

Maybe Young Master Wu Shuang was merely kindhearted and just didn’t want to easily negate anyone, right?

Anyways, since Young Master Wu Shuang surprisingly said so, then let’s continue watching again.

However, they still felt that the conclusion had already been decided. That Helian Wei Wei wouldn’t win!

Maybe her luck was good, and she’ll pick up some clues.

However, wanting to pick out that one armament Young Master Wu Shuang personally made from among so many merely by relying on luck was far from enough!

The judging panel members gazed into the distance. Each of them had their own opinion of which one to select.

For the armament competition this time, only Young Master Wu Shuang knew the correct answer. Even they were not clear just which one of those in there was truly the one.

But looking at them based on their experience of so many years, that green jade long double-edged sword and the dark tortoise bow and arrow both possibly could’ve come from Young Master Wu Shuang’s hands.

Everybody knew Young Master Wu Shuang’s habits.

In general, it had to do with his person. The things he made also would generally appear delicately beautiful.

In terms of the external appearance, these two armaments actually corresponded well with Young Master Wu Shuang’s style.

It’s obvious that that girl genius, Helian Jiao Er, already was close to the answer.

We’d soon see which one she ultimately selected.

Compared to the dark tortoise bow and arrow, the green jade long double-edged sword was clearly more impressive, especially its sword hilt. It was made very delicately and even displayed a faint jasper color.

During the time the judging panel members were whispering to one another, Helian Jiao Er had already picked up an armament.

It’s the green jade double-edged sword!

Everyone was in an uproar, and acted as if Helian Jiao Er already was victorious.

In any case, the armament that she chose was indeed good. Regardless of whether it was the workmanship or its response to martial qi, both could be considered first class. Even Hei Ze also displayed a regretful expression. Wei Wei made her move too late. This time, maybe she’d already lost.

During the time Helian Jiao Er picked up the green jade double-edged sword, Wei Wei had only just picked up the first armament to examine.

Upon seeing this, Helian Jiao Er sneered and smugly glanced at Wei Wei, then returned to her own seat.

The majority of competitors also more or less already almost finished looking at the remaining armaments. They merely weren’t as fast as Helian Jiao Er.

However, what made them glad was that there was Wei Wei to help take last place. Therefore, even if there were some people among them who also didn’t understand armaments very well, they weren’t afraid.